4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, robust functionality, and excellent customer support. They appreciate the free plan, high customization options, and easy integration with Shopify. The live chat feature is popular for enabling real-time customer interaction, leading to increased conversions. The AI chat, dashboard, and email marketing features are intuitive and frequently updated. The app integrates with social media platforms and supports multiple languages. Some merchants reported a significant increase in sales due to the chatbot and AI customer service features. The support team is consistently praised for their quick and efficient problem-solving abilities.

December 13, 2016

Easy to install and works! Great thx

Rp Trial
Switzerland
September 16, 2015

Super customer service! Very expeditious and customer focused!

Fearlesscharm
January 24, 2022

Awesome Application! Nothing but 5 Stars here ! Amazing and the most useful chat bot for Shopify Sellers

GameZone4U
Bulgaria
TIDIO LLC replied January 24, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for the glowing review! We're very happy you've found Tidio useful, it does make life a whole lot easier. :)

October 12, 2020

Highly recommended. I use the free plan and it does the job very well for me. I can answer from anywhere because of their phone app

Officialinface.com
Belgium
TIDIO LLC replied October 14, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5stars! This is exactly what our goal was, we are glad you are enjoying Tidio :)

July 11, 2022

The app is amazing, exactly what I needed for the website compared to another which I installed and straightaway deleted! It is easy to use, and looks smart. To tailor the app, eg colours, logos etc, to suit the website needs, is also a bonus! Also when I needed help, the customer support team were very efficient, helpful and understanding. Thanks Team Tidio!

Carousel Car Parts LTD
TIDIO LLC replied July 11, 2022

Thank you so much for the lovely review. Great to hear that you like our app! We do our best to support our customers when in need :) You are most welcome and come back anytime :)

January 24, 2023

Ottimo servizio. Piano gratuito essenziale, di facile comprensione e utile alla causa. Assistenza precisa tramite la live chat

Smarties.bio
Italy
TIDIO LLC replied January 31, 2023

Greetings! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with Tidio :) It's feedback like yours that reminds us why we do what we do, and motivates us to push even harder to improve our app every day. Chris

January 25, 2019

Excelente aplicación, estare al pendiente de la sucripcion basica aver como esta, pero dentro de lo que cabe esta genial super, me encanto

mave loyal
Mexico
January 26, 2021

I am using this app to improve my customer support. Extremely easy to set it up. And great help team. Totally recommended

STRANGERS & LOVERS
TIDIO LLC replied February 1, 2021

We appreciate the 5 stars! Thank you :)

December 29, 2016

Awesome app. And great service that had me set up quickly. Can't wait for more functions to be perfected like the multilingual parts. Highly Recommended!

Nextcigar
Hong Kong SAR
June 19, 2021

I was looking for a chat-bot solution that will help gain more email subscribers. I have a little small business store with 25K visitors per month. Tidio only served the first 1000 visitors, then the bot stopped working. Now they ask for $89/mo for 20K visitors per month. It's a pure robbery. I know you guys are smart and IT-geeks, and you're surrounded by billionaires and trillion dollar businesses - they are all around you. Then this makes you think that a small business with 25K visitors per month is a billionaire too... this is not true. 25K visitors per month can hardly generate $5K in gross sales. Minus 5% transaction commission, minus 45% operational costs (shopify, apps, google services). So you get roughly 30% of the gross revenues - and that's to put food on a table for a family. Now you want to take $89 from my pocket for just running a bot that asks for a customer's email address. For $89/mo I'll write my own bot with blackjack and hookers.
You guys forgot how hard to earn each dollar. How much daily hard work, sweat, pain and grinding is in each earned dollar.
Good luck!

CAPRON ARTS
5 months using the app
TIDIO LLC replied June 21, 2021

Hi, I’m really sorry to hear that you’re not satisfied with our pricing. Tidio has a feature that would ask your visitors for their email address, which is entirely free forever. Our support team will reach out to you with a step-by-step solution. Olek - Head of Customer Experience.