Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Morphe Brushes

Unfortunately, it stuttered when we have a major sale and we had a lot of traffic on our website. We uninstalled and started using another chat that we love and can handle volume.

El gusto canario ∞

Check out by your self the magic tidio chat can do. great app and highly recomanded.

You Personalise.it

INCREDIBLE. I signed up to the app and within 5 minutes I'd purchased the pro version... at only $10 per month.

The app is brilliant. It works seamlessly in my shopify store with just one line to integrate in the template.

As you interact with customers, you can fill in their details to profile them, so next time they are on the site you see their name rather than the anon name.

Well done guys - the app is fantastic!!

Unbreakable Man

Tidio is easy to use, intuitive and very useful. This allows your customers to ask quick questions, and get quick answers. It even shows you what browser they are using, and allows you to save their email address and a name so you can target them in future. A fantastic app and a must have for every store.

Aksarben Wireless

One reason to buy products from a relatively small company is the individualized customer service. You MATTER to them. This is exactly what Tidio team provided. I had an issue with an app, they followed up right away and kept in constant contact. I mean, it was INCREDIBLE. They will be winners in my book for sure. Thank you very much for your commitment to excellence.

Designed By Droids

Unfortunately had a few issues but the support team were very quick to respond and help reach a satisfactory solution.

SimplySweetStyle (JM0699631-D)

this app really slow, mobile chat doesnt work really well.

we purchased pro downloaded the app both on andriod and iphone. it say that we online but customer doesnt

requested for refund

Bubble Sports SA

Tidio Chat is seriously cheap and fantastic! there are currently a few bugs but the development team are very active and rolling out fixes very quickly. This is also the best looking chat service available on the Shopify market

Also, to further note these guys are very responsive, if you raise an issue they will respond within the day and provide you an ETA on a fix or a temporary solution.

They are an amazing team and I am keen to see what else they delivery, fantastic product A+++

PREMIUM COVERS OUTLET

I like it, it's not perfect but we are getting there.

Android app is now working much better.

Good customer service.

USA Medical and Surgical Supplies

Simplest installation ever. Installed in seconds as advertised, plus it's free!