Trendsi ‑ Fashion Dropshipping

US Fashion Dropshipping For Online Boutiques

Free

Distressed Monster Boutique

There are tons of really cute items on this app. However, I was really disappointed with how high the "wholesale" prices are. I'm connected to a few other dropshippers that offer the exact same brands and I can get the same things cheaper through my other suppliers. Hoping I can find some items decently priced that I can add to my store.

January 17, 2022

Hello Distressed Monster Boutique,

We really appreciate the feedback you gave on our pricing for some brands found on Trendsi. This information has be provided to our supply chain team. It's really helpful for us because we are continuously making efforts to provide not only great quality products but competitive prices as well.
We will continue to make efforts on improving our USA selections and there are lots of exciting things to come, so please be on the lookout!

Modelo Fashion

I wish there was a way to import the products by selecting multiple at a time versus one at a time. Other apps have this ability. However I like how I don’t have to edit the title or description unlike orberlo with Ali express. Contains very good titles and descriptions.

July 3, 2021

Hi Modelo Fashion,

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you like the titles and descriptions of our products. We wanted to reach out regarding your point about importing multiple products. There actually is a way to import many products into Shopify via Trendsi: you can create a collection, add all the products you want to import to the collection, and then import everything in one go by importing the collection.

You can see a tutorial of this feature here: https://help.trendsi.co/knowledge/add-products-and-set-pricing

We have also recently added new features to help you import items. For instance, you can bulk edit prices: https://help.trendsi.co/knowledge/price-rules

You can also bulk edit product types and tags: https://help.trendsi.co/knowledge/managing-product-type-tags-and-status

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or feedback about our features, we want to give you the best service possible and help you grow your business!