Smart Push Marketing

Smart Push Marketing | Reviews

by Hextom

Recover abandoned cart with push notification for holiday sale

WestCoast Survival

I really like this app. it helps me get more sales and the store convert better overall. I don't know what I'd do without it

golfbuddystore.com

Wow... that was easy! I have been pulling my hair out trying to do some of this on my own. Thanks Smart Push. This is sooooooo much easier.

Bouletta Case Shop

I used to this app to increase sales.
This is first day
I hope that it will be work
First impression is good...

The Pump Studio

Very good app, and the support is very fast and professionnal! I feel supported in my project and safe for my store, thank you HEXTOM

Topaze Fashion

Great app with excellent features.
would it be possible to add pictures in any background.

Red Parrot

I have just started using this app and it's very easy to use. A lot of tools in one single app. Thumbs up for now!

Cuchen US

So far so good! Very easy to use. I've just set up all campaigns, looking forward to see the effects and actual revenue.

MyOuterTech

I just started using this app and so far its great. I was using 3 different apps for what this one apps provides. Easy to use and good interface. Would recommend to others.

USKep

best and smart app to boost sales and bush notification
I got hundred of people to re targeting. very useful

Baby Boo Halloween

Smart Push Marketing is brilliant! It helps keep my mind at ease when creating attractive words in my marketing. The app has built in wording which decreases the amount of time spent creating something compelling. Love it!! Keep up the good work!!