Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

COOL SWAG

Really easy powerful tool to use for your shopify website, it walks you thru step by step on how to use it.

Sophiemstore

This app is what i needed for my business. I m tech challenged and it is easy to use. I suggest you try it out. Thank you.

Uniluxe

I just started to use this app and it looks good. Will update review later. Fingers crossed and hope this works.

SOONER SALES

It's a little confusing to me and could be a little less complicated but overall the layout is very good and you just got to take the time

The 1 ESSENTIAL ShoP

Just Starting my online business. Was informed that this app was good, can't wait to see if the advice was right . Great graphics and tools all ready to go. Push buttons, advacned settings, Thanks.

Buffalo Rose Boutique

So far we have liked every app from the company, easy to use with mostly simple directions. We can't really give anymore than 4 stars at this time on the new free apps just offered as we just configured them and have no stats to report. If they work as good as the others we have used we will be happy with their app service.

ieGoodsTrade

I use it atfirst. As ussually its very interesting app. Then I can say how it's work and what conversion Haigh

vodream

Just got this app, I will give a review I a few weeks to see if it works for me , once I get get a result I left you know

emarvelous

I used this app to help recover abandoned carts and to increase sales. and it is brilliant. I would highly recommend it. It increased my sales by 20 percent and i had a lot of returning customers. It was recommended to me as an up sell after i installed another one of your apps but i understand it will be for free so it is well worth the venture.

GlacierCampingNation

I chose this app to help me retain customers that were interrupted while shopping. I really like the reminders and options for the timing. I would like it better if the explanations were more helpful for the options.