Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Recapture abandoned carts & lost sales with push notification

GiCompras

excelente aplicativo, recomendo à todos, muito útil a minha loja. Clientes tem novidades e descontos para recuperação de carrinhos

Stillskin

I used this app to help further my business.This app works really well for all the type of needs that you would have. Works great. keep doing what you're doing guys!

Demine Mart

I think it is also OK,it can help me so much.but still not so perfect,I hope it can help people share to each others easily

Le monde de Priam - Jeux d'échecs originaux

Super facile à installer. Cela prend quelques secondes. C'est très efficace et rapide. Je recommande cette application.

PPEUSA.INFO

Initial review is good. Will update after i use it for some time. Need to test to make sure the app does what it says

REEFIT

mm m m , , ,, , ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Cazeebo

To say the lease I’m very amazed about the operationS and customWe support. Making it easier for the people that’s awesome

Live Ecocentric

This app actually comes with a feature-rich user interface, making it much more useful than the others. I am yet to find any problem. There's just one feature I need that would require me to upgrade.

Pet Supplies Usa

I use this app for my store and it helps a lot in boosting sales.
I suggest using this for marketing app

The Crafty Company1

so far, so good haven't really had the time to explore all options....hoping it will help with my conversion rate