Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

GoofyGoofs

Love the simplicity of the app and the way it defines the overall plans. Well created. Also when I was going through the features it was also very defined with examples. The only thing I would add is you have free placement for icons. Overall great app.....

Aree Plush Kollection

Just downloaded it and hope everything will go as planned. So far no complaints, plus its easy to use and has just about all i need.

GetOnMe

This app is more or less automation gives less time and easy to use. Most recommended to beginners and it's free. Anybody who want to use create business online should consider using this app more convenience.

Le’Armoire The Wardrobe

Easy to use and very handy to convert traffic to sales. Satisfies all my needs for operating my business and retaining customers

Zoë & C3

i enjoy using this app it really helped my business. would def recommend. I love the laayouts.thank

Sticky Toys

good app! interesting app for pop up in shopify easy and clever. free subscription and easy custom .

E-Spare

good app for shopify I have the basic plan and provide a good service
I think I will not unsubscribe

JZ STORES

This app is very simple to use! Thank you SPM! Now I am able to take my marketing efforts to the next level!

Shotbar

App interessante resta da approfondire meglio peccato che sia solo in inglese ma con un po di pazienza si riesce a comprendere

Gym Generator

Very handy and very customisable. I use the free version of the app, alongside a lot of other apps from Hextom and I find them to be a great asset to our site