WhatsApp app by SuperLemon

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

CRP Deal

Location Latvia

After installing this tool it has highly improved our communication with our customers through whatsapp which as a result has increased our sales. Grateful to superlemon ans this tool deserves beyond 5 stars

February 3, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful review. We sincerely hope our app helps you connect with your customers and grow your business.

my HeavenlyHandsPlus

Superlemon has all the features you need for your shopify store just install this and all your shopify problems are solves. Love it.

Empress Galaxzi

Time spent using app About 2 months

Just like the name suggests its Super-amazing! My sales have gone up at least by 30% after installing this

KNS Graphics/Keepsakes

Time spent using app 1 minute

The paid plan is totally worth it and even more. Super happpyyyyyyyyyy! I was using the Free plan at first , it was so useful. I was able to have a 1 on 1 conversation with my customers via whatsapp, but the Ultimate plan is even better!

Schroomelicious

Time spent using app 1 minute

Amazing tool and the paid plan is reasonable unlike some other apps out there with the same features but have super high charges.

SaveGurl

Time spent using app 1 minute

Superlemon is the superhero you need to make your Shopify store amazing! I mean it. I thought I was about to give in my Shopify, but this tool has give me more

KeepSwimmingOn!

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Install this tool and thank me later! I have seen it myself, I really love all the features of Superlemon whatsapp plugin, specially the broadcasting features tht allows me to get 2nd purchase from my existing customers.

Itsurlifestyle

Good App, Just started using right now! Free for ever! And so many kinds of services together! Thank You!

Kano Pets

The app is extremely good, and the support is excellent. Superb to the features this whatsapp app can do to your store.

The Blue Namaste

Time spent using app 2 minutes

This is a tool that I strongly suggest. I didn't know how powerful communicating customers through whatsapp is. I wish I have known it before. Got my sales improved and my customer service.