WhatsApp app by SuperLemon

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

journeyfitness-383

Time spent using app 1 minute

I'm thinking of upgrading my plan. I'm now using Superlemon's free plan, but if my business grows, I'll subscribe to the next tier; I find the ultimate plan's capabilities to be really useful.

February 3, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful review. We sincerely hope our app helps you connect with your customers and grow your business.

bioaromacrete

Location Greece
Time spent using app About 8 hours

We find the Superlemon WhatsApp plug-in to be really useful. Such a great result their message automation gives in store.

Awad Market

Location Poland
Time spent using app 2 minutes

Nothing to provide detail about what i did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

NICE.

Location Germany
Time spent using app 4 minutes

We are using this application and it has really helped us a lot to connect directly with people, we are just starting out and we see that it has a lot of potential.

February 4, 2022

Crystal La Vida

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app works very well, it is free and above all the assistance is always extremely available via whatsapp; maybe all the apps had this same speed in responding.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Tiktokaccessories7

Time spent using app About 1 month

Sono un piccolo imprenditore e questa app è un'applicazione fondamentale per i miei negozi. Uno dei miei negozi accetta il pagamento in contrassegno come metodo di pagamento, il che rende più facile il processo di verifica dell'ordine.

Jesus Gave It All

Time spent using app 8 minutes

मैं अब 4 महीने से सुपरलेमन कि इस्तमाल कर रहा हूं। व्हाट्सएप के माध्यम से अपने ग्राहकों के साथ संवाद करने और उन्हें उत्पाद जानकारी प्रदान करने में सक्षम होना मेरे लिए बेहद सुविधाजनक है।

February 2, 2022

आपकी शानदार समीक्षा के लिए धन्यवाद। हमें पूरी उम्मीद है कि हमारा ऐप आपको अपने ग्राहकों से जुड़ने और आपके व्यवसाय को बढ़ाने में मदद करेगा।

आपका दिन शुभ हो :)

Vine + Veil

Install this Superlemon tool and you will have to look no further to get better sales on Shopify. After researching for a whatsapp plugin in Shopify, my team have seen more sucess in this particular app.

LVMEALS

I do not usually write reviews but my god you all have to know that this Superlemon tool is amazing and is everything you need for your Shopify sales to boooooom!

Laser Leatherette

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 10 minutes

My small business is no longer a small business because my sales are hugeeee! All thanks to Superlemon.