WhatsApp app by SuperLemon

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Laser Leatherette

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 10 minutes

My small business is no longer a small business because my sales are hugeeee! All thanks to Superlemon.

February 2, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful review. We sincerely hope our app helps you connect with your customers and grow your business.

Lumer Lights

Time spent using app 1 minute

Superlemon is an app that has been a life saviour for me. Do not worry about your customers forgetting to make a purchase ever again. The abandoned cart recovery function takes care of reminding them.

Goformeta

Time spent using app 13 minutes

Superlemon whatsapp plugin is like that superstar assistant in your business that sends abandoned cart recovery messages and boosts sales drastically

The Coveted Style

Time spent using app About 1 month

Love this app. My sales were not doing good due to poor customer service, thats when I found superlemon. I decided to give it a try and honestly it's been my best found tool ever! My sales have increased and my customers are happy!!

Funkish

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app 3 minutes

Was a lillte hesistant about installing this app but installing this has been my best decision ever. The features are amazing and improves communication with customers. Very happy with the app.

Funkish

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app 3 minutes

18 Finally a tool with chrome extension. This is the only tool of it's kind that has this feature. Really impressed.

Dirojy

Time spent using app 5 minutes

If you're a small business owner on shopify and are tired of wondering what tool to install, look no more this is the one app that you need.

MKHATS

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 7 minutes

As a small business, I find Superlemon whatsapp plugin as helping hand in my business. It minimizes the expenses I have with my paid ads, and I'm able to have these quality customers when they click the whatsapp button to initiate chat. Awesome

VipChicBoutique

Time spent using app About 2 months

The superlemon whatsapp add-on is quite valuable to us. Their message automation produces such a fantastic result

Beautiful Bedrooms and Dining

Location Australia
Time spent using app 2 minutes

We find the Superlemon WhatsApp plug-in to be really useful. Such a great result their message automation gives in store.