WhatsApp app by SuperLemon

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Kingdom Vision

Time spent using app 2 minutes

The automation of this tool is highly valuable for customer service. My small business has benefited greatly from the Superlemon plug-in and other features.

January 19, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful review. We sincerely hope our app helps you connect with your customers and grow your business.

Dry Element

Time spent using app 1 minute

I have tried other whatsapp tools before BUT Superlemon is the only tool that impressed me with its functionality, and effectiveness in improving my sales and customer service at the same time. Super love how it can recover abandoned carts and retarget my past customers.

Groundid

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 minute

This helped us manage our customer data better. I love how easy it is to use Superlemon and the set up just took for seconds only, completely no hassle. Highly recommended.

mistressofstyle2020

Time spent using app 1 minute

Glad I found this tool. I’ve been looking for a whatsapp crm that perfectly fits for me as a small business. Thanks for the great customer support btw who assisted me in my concerns.

Fleyewear Chains

Time spent using app 1 minute

We've been using Superlemon for a while now This has made it easier for us to communicate with our customers and offer them information about our products. Throughout, the Superlemon team has been quite helpful!

Fleurs et souvenirs

Time spent using app 1 minute

I’m an ultimate plan user, after the upgrade was done, things got even better. I love the chrome extension that makes it easier for my agents to handle customer queries or conversation through whatsapp

Fit1022

Time spent using app 1 minute

Through the automation message, it makes it easier for me to handle every queries and I get more customers that convert into sales through quick replies. Awesome whatsapp tool.

Rise to Greatness Clothing

Time spent using app 1 minute

What great about this tool is its ability to revive my previous customers to order again. And this is more effective because they receive product updates from us personally through whatsapp with discount offers.

D3Twares

Time spent using app 1 minute

Superlemon features the has simplest dashboard and is the easiest to use when compared to other WhatsApp plugins. Overall, my performance improved.

Havasu Online

Time spent using app 1 minute

What a great tool for my business. It not only enhances my client service, but it also increases my sales results. Awesome!