WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

by SuperLemon App

AUTOMATED Cart Recovery + 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat & Share

Mexico Arte y Moda

La app no esta funcionando desde el dia de ayer, no redirige el envío de mensajes de carrito abandonados a whatsapp, alguien mas con el mismo problema?

February 28, 2021

Hola,

Disculpas por la demora en la respuesta,

Existe un problema con la generación de códigos de descuento en la plataforma Shopify que, a su vez, está afectando nuestro mensaje manual con códigos de descuento. Nuestro equipo de desarrolladores está trabajando para solucionar este problema con el equipo de Shopify. Mientras tanto, puede enviar mensajes manuales sin códigos de descuento o usar códigos de descuento generados por usted manualmente y usarlos mientras envía los mensajes.

Seguramente le avisaremos cuando se solucione el problema.

Saludos,

BlueOrchid

This App is not sending manual messages. Raised support tickets and complaints but no response.
Disgusting customer support.

February 28, 2021

Hi,

Apologies for the delayed response,

There is an issue with Discount code generation in Shopify Platform which inturn is affecting our manual message with discount codes. Our developer team is working on fixing this issue with Shopify team. Meanwhile you can send manual messages without discount codes or use discount codes generated by you manually and use them while sending the messages.

We will surely let you know when the issue is fixed.

Regards,

Orgacia

UNSTABLE PERFORMANCE! I have been using this app from the last six months but suddenly I am getting errors about "Error occured" when I try to load the chat in the dashboard.
VERY DISAPPOINTED.!

Kuchora

Just Installed but Settings page is not opening for configuration :(( . I hope they can fix this as soon as possible,

February 8, 2021

Hi,

We would be facing downtime from 12pm to 3pm IST today, where messages might not go, due to maintenance activity. Inconvenience is deeply regretted.

Regards,

Akisym

BEWARE - I choose to use trial version and they charge me monthly fee without my consent or any warning whatsoever, the app is ok, but the service is not, it's an hoax. Im not happy with it, tried to talk to custom service, i got no answer from them. Not haapy with an app that says that i can try for 30 days, and charge me a fee without my consent or any kind of warning that they would do so this is ridicolous

January 18, 2021

Hi, Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Can you please raise a ticket by emailing to support@superlemon.xyz. We will help you resolve your query ASAP.

Rookiedeck

Have been using their paid version since 3-4 months now. Not able to automate messages for order confirmation (CRM related functionality). Terrible customer support! Wish there were a few better alternatives in the Shopify App Store.

January 3, 2021

Apologies for the delayed response, Our developers were able to fix your issue, you can now enable the templates and send all the automated messages from your own private number which was submitted for WhatsApp API. Apologies for the inconvenience caused earlier.

victoriarosebaby

OK, among all ridiculous apps I have seen these days this one is phenomenon. It just disappeared from my shop and guess what their customer is on automatic reply which will come back to you after 2 working days, means I and all my customers should hang on there until they come back!

November 30, 2020

Hi, Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Can you help us with some information regarding the problem so that we can help you better, there might be a chance that the configuration setting of but widget button might not be right, but believe us our app provides a great value and we will make sure that it will do to you too.

C.farma&beauty

Server penosi, app che si blocca dopo 2 messaggi che ho mandato.
Mi fate perdere ipù tempo cosi che aggiungengo il contatto manualmente

November 25, 2020

Ci scusiamo per l'inconveniente causato, abbiamo risolto il problema e monitoreremo tali incidenti per evitare tali incidenti in seguito. Fateci sapere se doveste riscontrare problemi scrivendoci a support@superlemon.xyz. Saremo felici di aiutarti. :)

Meghvi

Useless app. I tried multiple times for Whatsapp Business API. But it doesn't work. Their support is very poor. They give delayed responses

Art Galore®

My website crashed after installing it (I am a pro user) 1. Pictures on Hompage are not loading 2. Add to cart button wasnt working

November 25, 2020

Apologies for the inconvenience caused, we have fixed the issue and will be monitoring for such incidences to avoid such mishaps later. Do let us know if you face any issues by writing us at support@superlemon.xyz. We will be happy to help you. :)

Previous 1