WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

by SuperLemon App

AUTOMATED Cart Recovery + 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat & Share

Mopani Pharmacy

The lack of support is truly unbelievable. All I ask is that the close button on the chat widget be fixed. I have followed up 3 times without any response.

June 17, 2021

Hello User,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.
We have already raised this issue to our developer team for investigation.
You will be immediately updated on the same ticket as we receive a revert from them.
Thank you for your patience.

TENDANCE MARKETS

Rien ne s afficheeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sirona Hygiene Private Limited

Connected several times for resolution of issue but getting no response. Very poor after-sales support. Not recommended

Bigflex Lifescience

no customer service, no one respond, worst service. someone suggest me regarding this app. but after installed this i really felt i have wasted my time ..

May 25, 2021

Hi,

Apologies for the inconveneince caused. We have replied to your query.

Kindly write back to us if you are still facing the issue.

Regards,
Team Superlemon

FaralBox

The app didn't work at all. No WhatsApp messages were sent to the abandoned carts and still we were charged $9.99 If the app is not working, then were we charged just for installing the app? In the app's dashboard it is mentioned - "We are facing issue in sending Automated messages for abandoned cart template messages. We are working on resolving this. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Appreciate your patience." Basically, they themselves are saying the app is not working right now. So Why are you charging us for it? If this review had an image upload feature, I would have added the screenshot with all the proofs. This is not done!! I request a refund.

April 24, 2021

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused, We were facing this issue intermittently and this issue has been fixed now. Kindly write to us at support@superlemon.xyz if you are still facing the issue.

Most Radiant Beads

Horrible. Unable to disable automated messages from sending. I would ultimately like to close my account with this app but I'm starting to think that isn't even an option. All contact/email links take me to a blank screen. How does this app have such a high rating? This is ridiculous!!!!!

Big Indian Cart

It has been more than 2 days and I still see the freakin abandon cart automation issue. I'm not gonna pay for these half-ass services you are offering.

April 10, 2021

Hi,

Apologies for any inconvenience caused to you. Request you share the issue you are facing at support@superlemon.xyz and we will surely solve it as soon as possible.

CisneNegro

Una castaña de app
30 días para ponerle el nombre a la cuenta, he probado más de 1000 combinaciones y ninguna es aceptada.
Pido ayuda al soporte, siempre dando largas. Después de varios tickets abiertos se han empezado a cobrar la subscripción y sigo sin poder usar la aplicación. Lamentable

April 8, 2021

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We are trying to fix this issue as soon as possible. Appreciate your patience.

La Verne Joias

Ele não funciona na minha loja , me ajude, só funciona a versão paga q é muito cara, como que eu faço pq eu gosto muito dele. ok

March 30, 2021

Oi,

Desculpas por qualquer inconveniente causado.

Você pode enviar um tíquete para support@superlemon.xyz com o problema que você está enfrentando para que possamos ajudá-lo a resolver o seu problema?

My Butchers Block (Pty) Ltd

Worst customer service and support. The API does not work and its Blocks your number from WhatsApp. Sent 5 emails and none comes back to you.

Previous 1 3