Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing on Shopify.

Burnt Whiskey Beard Co. U.S.

You guys were the best, very responsive and friendly when troubleshooting compatibility with another app. Thank you thank you.

Relicate LLC

Great app and more importantly, customer service is AMAZING. Look no further for a wholesale pricing app. Thanks guys!

www.WShop.ro by WorldClass | proteine , suplimente nutritive culturism , accesorii fitness

Problems encountered :

- (1) Website load speed decreased after implementation
- (2) It only works if you look in the shopping basket. Example : If you have a normal price on your website for 200 euro, the client will only find out what his price is, when he goes to the basket. If you have for example 1000 products.. the client must add each product to the basket in order to find out it's price!!!

Nathanmiller

Our buyer clients so far have called it easy to use, intuitive, and are excited about the new option.

4/5 because we had some early road bumps with set up but were pleasantly surprised how quickly Emily resolved (where Kara the first day or two was unable to help) and gave us some concern.

We ran into somehow the monthly subscription not starting so that paused features but didn't say why, if you have been on the demo and it's not live - check that out. It sounds silly but there was no alert even when the theme was published so we ran around in circles for a bit wondering why our test account wasn't showing the discounts.

Now we have it all going like clockwork. We've only installed a week ago, so far working well - will try to update good/bad over time once clients have more time to use it. I'm hopeful that now that we're live the speedy response time during business hours continues if anything comes up.

A lot of apps have step by steps for turning on various features and understanding functionality. Supple Wholesale Club doesn't have anything like that but with they will explain it to you over email with a bit of patience.

The group is based out of Canada on PT so if you're east coast early morning give it a little bit of time.

Gunskins

We rely heavily on this app for our dealers to purchase our products on our site at discounted prices. It's important for us to use this app because our products have so many variants as it is, we can't use other discount apps as it will easily double or triple our variant count to work. No thank you. That's a nightmare if you integrate with a third party inventory and shipping platform, such as StitchLabs or Ordoro.

Cthreepowersports

I had a vision in my head of exactly how I wanted the appearance and function of my dealer pricing workflow to work, and this helped me get there quickly and easily. I have all the flexibility and options I need and the integration is perfect. I am very satisfied and would recommend this app over any of the other options out there (I tried a few of them as well).

Have had great experience with the support team so far as well. All my issues were handled quickly, courteously and effectively.

Ejuices Co

thank you for the support, we were having some issues but our questions got answered and we are good to go now

Ejuiceswholesale

Is this app still being supported? I haven't been able to upload custom prices in over a week. No response by email either.

Donnaitalianajewelry

This app is amazing!

Easy to use and install.
The support team is great and very prompt to help you out if you ever need it.
I love that I can set up different levels of discount to different group of customers, it has definitely helped me to grow my business and save time by using the same platform for both my retail and wholesale business.

Rustyarrowdesigns

Thank you for all your help!!!!