Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing on Shopify.

Pal Negocio

The app is not working right now, we are losing money, my website is a mess, Customer service is not answering. TERRIBLE, Please contact me as soon as possible SUPPLE

Rogue Ceramics

Love this app! The support team is super fast and very responsive. I was struggling to get my settings configured and they patiently walked me through the process.

I would honestly install other apps by them almost just for the support alone - they were helpful, understanding, and quick to solve any issues I had. One of the most pleasant experiences I've had with an app team!

Plan Lit

The app functions very well- I'd like to say that it is definitely optimized for stores that wholesale multiple items, so if that is you, this is the app!

The developers/ support are very friendly and respond in a timely manner. 5/5 stars, definitely worth giving them a shot

Two Rivers Coffee Ocs

It's an amazing app and the support from the team was a great. We have also used net30 and volume discounts functionality and it's working great.

Kiss Naturals Canada

These people are amazing. They answer their emails super fast, take care of their customers. Thanks!

Mike Wiesel

American Canning

If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. Luc and the entire Supple team have been incredibly amazing to work with. Their customer response time is quick and their approach thorough. They helped us with some very unique issues and had everything running in time for an important customer announcement that we needed to send. Despite our persistent requests, they were always friendly and patient, willing to get us exactly to where we needed to be. I would recommend any app by Supple and have even transferred over several of mine just to be able to work with this team. Far exceeded my expectations and the service of any other wholesale app; the frustration they saved is worth the extra cost for implementation if you have an unique needs at all.

Cottage Door Press

So far so good! Installation was a breeze and support to customize the quick order form was fast and friendly.

Charm14

Have been working with Wholesale by Supple since July 2017. This app works great and their support team kicks butt! I totally recommend this app. I'm a real customer. www.Charm14.com

Niyama Eu

Obviously, a third party app isn't as elegant as a customer group pricing solution from Shopify itself, however, a Shopify Plus Plan is required for that. Until you are ready to drop that 2k a month, this is your best bet. Quick and competent Support.

Thesisbeauty

This app helped us keep one catalogue for retail and wholesale sides. Needs some getting used to, but overall works fine.