Zakeke Product Customizer

Zakeke Product Customizer

by Zakeke (Futurenext Srl)

Personalize products in 2D, 3D or AR. Customization that works

Shine Vessels

Amazing team and phenomenal support. The app is so intuitive and perfect for retailers seeking to add customization to their site.

Your Brew

I've used all of the product customizer apps on shopify - ALL of them.

This app beats them in every way. It loads faster, has better options, is easier to understand during setup, has excellent help manuals and support is pretty quick, looks good on the front end (includes easy theme editor to match it to your store so you don't have to fiddle with CSS and liquid files), is all around sleeker and less glitchy.

Thats not to mention the 3d preview option which for the speed and clarity of it is quite frankly ground breaking.

The real reason why I'm switching several of my shopify stores over to this? - The price. It is priced fairly and in a manner that they want you to grow and succeed. They aren't just trying to recoup their money, they see a long term investment in your functioning business as the better option than large outlandish fees.

Massively impressed with this app, i would recommend anyone who is current;y using another personalisation app sets aside an hour to test this out - its all you'll need!

I genuinely want these guys to become the biggest custom product app on the app store because they've done such a good job.

Spy Web

For now, the only thing that I could say is that I am very happy with their app and with their support on my inquiries!!

Astraest

By far the best designer in the shopify app store. Great support. Easy to use.

Kesmekesme

Great application, excellent support. They were helpful for every request we wanted. I would definitely recommend it.

Personal Caching

Zakeke is easily the most user friendly designer on the market. Extremely customisable by both store owners and customers and your customers don''t need any graphics knowledge to use the designer. I had no trouble installing it and setting everything up was also fairly straightforward. Staff are super helpful and replied to my couple of questions within hours. I cannot recommend Zakeke highly enough.

1 2 3 5 Next