Zigpoll Customer Surveys

Post-purchase and on-site surveys for attribution, CRO, & more

Free plan available
Zigpoll Customer Surveys. Trigger surveys for post purchase...

DriveDressy

Location Germany

Tolle App & noch besserer Customer Support! Jason hat immer sofort geantwortet, war sehr hilfsbereit und arbeitet aktuell sogar an weiteren Verbesserungen für uns, wie z.B. weitere Filteroptionen. Wirklich empfehlenswert!

ETRNL

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Fantastic app, does everything it needs to do and integrates seamlessly within our website. Excellent support also.

SEATYLOCK

Time spent using app 1 day

We used this app on our business site, and they nailed everything we needed. Everything can be customized as we like, and the free plan is fantastic!
Not only that, but the customer service is incredible. We received a quick response to any inquiry.
Highly recommended!

TRANZEND TW

Location Taiwan

推薦這款APP!雖然介面和客服是英文。但裡面有中文翻譯界面,所以中文網站仍可適用這款APP。功能齊全、介面乾淨易懂,也可從免費的版本開始試用。另外,除了在指定網址pop up出現問券視窗外,也能只設定連結選項,EDM給你的消費者;填寫UX也是很棒的

Affirmation Cam Covers

Excellent customer service. This is my second time reaching out and I have received quality help each time. Thanks Jason!

håvsund

Location Germany

Easy to set up, very helpful templates, great report functionality. Can definitely recommend this app. And James Zigelbaum from the customer service team was so quick and competent when helping me out with a couple of issues. Thank you!

Aulipure

Location Taiwan

They got excellent customer service. There was an issue about showing different polls on different pages. They fixed it for us and told us how they did it. Most importantly, this app funtions well!

D Company Supply

This app has the best customer service I've ever experienced!! Truly!! I'm not the best with tech stuff I'm a maker...but JSN walked me through everything and really went about and beyond to show me how this app could really work for my store. Thank you for caring so much about customer service!!

EAROS, Inc.

Very helpful insights on where to focus our resources! Very easy to install and get up and running. Thanks Zigpoll

NearlyNewModels

This app blows surveymonkey out of the water! you can use all the features and test to see what works out for you right at the start. the limits are much more friendly on the free account. tech support is amazing if you are having issues or questions with your polls.
This integrates with shopify so you can have certain events from shopify trigger polls. I am using the after 11 days email the poll to my customer to get a post installation survey. I am using 24 hours after a cart is abandoned email the person for a poll why they abandoned. As a seller you need to know these things to be able to fix issues and most customers will not contact you but they will take a quick anonymous poll. The polls are great to setup. i wish i had found this before testing surveymonkey as they let you get 10 results. if you want to see more you have to pay a minumum of 55$ just to see your poll results. With zigpoll the fees are super reasonable and it costs you little to nothing to test it out with your customers.