Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Hazelaid

Had a issue after installing a new theme, wrote regarding the issue late last night and a fix was in place by the time I woke this morning. Amazing customer support!

Ten Thousand

This app is perfect for handling your out-of-stock inventory, and its extensive customizability really lets you create the unique experience you want for your customers when you ran out of inventory.

We were looking to make more customized behavior for the store Ten Thousand: shop.tenthousand.cc, and the developer of the app was incredibly supportive in terms of helping us figure out how to do the customization, and quickly responding to bugs we experienced. I've developed and supported Shopify apps in the past, and I was thoroughly impressed by how reliable both the app and the customer support was.

Very strongly recommend this solution if you're looking for a way to handle out of stock inventory that's quick to set up, and rich in terms of its extensibility!

Nicolae

Lotus Lashes

Great way to auto-update customers on when items are back in stock in our store.

GeveyStore

Nice way to auto notify clients when the product is back in stock. Also usefull as you can see what is the demand on the ou of stock products! 5 Stars and recommended as a basic App to have!

Flora Organica

Nice little app. Has always worked well and does exactly what it is supposed to. Recommend getting this app if you are looking for a way to notify customers when a product is back in stock

80sTees.com, Inc.

The app does exactly what it says. If you go out of stock on inventory that you eventually restock you need this app or one like it. The only thing I wish it did was give reporting on opens, bounces, and possibly do an automated resend of non-opened emails.

Andrebadi

Excellent app, in the apparel business is impossible to always have available all products in all colours and sizes. With this app my customers have a better visibility of the availability and it helps me get sales that could have been lost.
The support from the "back in stock" team is excellent as well, fast and effective. Totally recommended.

SeedsNow.com

What an awesome app. We love it. It's something we rely on pretty heavily for our company. Big thanks to Matt. Thank you for everything.

Probus NYC

Awesome app that saves you the time of creating a back-order list for products that you cant seem to have enough of. The team is very helpful and responds quickly to any and all questions you throw at them. They get my business!

The Phoenix Rose

One of the best apps we are using..helps give us valuable insight into what our customers want and provides a seamless way to notify them once we restock our inventory..Highly recommended for any retail business.