BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Gravitee Boardshop

Excellent customer support, super fast response! The best booking app I've found for Shopify. Steve, Gravitee Boardshop

June 7, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad you found our support team helpful!

Bus Wash Buddy

Outstanding customer service, I've had a great experience working with API and the shopify product pages. Top pick for any scheduling app, especially if you have many locations. Can't recommend enough!

Boomy Surfcamp

You can only use one type of booking form out of the box. However if you can fiddle with the code a bit you can make multiple ones work at the same time. The support team is very responsive and helpful.

Home Smith

I loved working with the team at Book That App... I was switching themes in Shopify and needed to have the booking forms changed and had to add a second. They are so fast at getting things done and getting back to me. And as a busy small business owner, I really appreciate the way they would follow up on a regular basis to make sure things were completed and done correctly. Thanks!

April 18, 2019

Thanks for taking the kind review! It was a pleasure working with you to get everything functioning the way you needed it!
-The Support Team @ Zetya

Island Creek Oysters | Order Oysters Online | Buy Oysters Online

The app is straight forward and effective, and the support team is unbelievably helpful and responsive! This app streamlined our booking system as our tour program grew, and we would not have succeeded without it. There are some nuances to work through, and the reporting could be a little more sophisticated, but overall this has been a very positive experience, and the support team has been a big part of that. Thanks Rob, Gavin, Alex et al!

April 8, 2019

Thank you for your review! We also appreciate the feedback regarding our reporting functionality. We do plan on adding additional reporting capability in a future release so keep an eye on our forum!

victorynoleggi

Very good app. I appreciate that is free till 9 bookings so you can try all features without waste money. It's the best solution on the app store, the use is very simple, assistance is very fast and complete.
I think that in many parts can be better but for who know a bit of html is not too hard to personalize.

April 8, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!
The Support Team @ Zetya

Olivarez Honey Bees, Inc.

We have a unique business as we sell Queen Bees across the US. BookThatApp allows our customers to select the exact day they want to receive their queen as well as notify our customers a few days before shipment so they can prepare their hive. Configuration is straight-forward but if support is needed, the support team is fast and friendly.

April 3, 2019

Thanks for the review! We hope that you continue to enjoy the app.
- The Support Team @ Zetya

Perfect Wardrobe

Our business partners wished for us to add consulting services, in addition to products, and found a perfect solution. It has the features we were looking for, and was also very easy to install. For areas we did not fully understand, the help desk helped us by responding very quickly. We appreciate their help very much!

Portsmouth Bike and Brew

So - Starting this off to let everyone know that i'm not great on a computer or light technical stuff. This app and support is OUTSTANDING!! like I said I'm not the best on a computer. I chose to pay the small fee to help set it up and it was great for me not being to technical. I couldn't figure a few things out on the app so I leaned on the support team and super rapid fire response on how to either do it or correct the problem, super fast, they talk to me in terms that I understood, not trying talk down to me. Can't say enough. I had other online business's and used other booking apps but nothing that I have used has looked so professional, easy to use for my customers, and has had such great customer support!! You will not go wrong with this app, give it a try!

Borrow The Bazaar

Does everything I need it to and support was prompt and excellent! I would definitely recommend them to everyone. You can even try it out for 10 rentals before you buy.

March 19, 2019

Thank you for the positive review!