Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

1131 - 1140 of 1969 reviews

One Click Glow

I don't like apps that want from you to leave a review before you use their service, unfortunately, this is one of them. I can't say anything so far so I will stop in the middle and after I use it I will edit my review

Fatwood Beard Company

Read the one star reviews before you download this app. Most of the positive reviews are from people who just installed the app, and most likely the free version. The issues I had are covered by other one star reviews. I upgraded to premium so I could have an account manager, but they only responded to my emails at 3-4AM. Yesterday I received an email that said to click here if I was interested in a phone call with my account manager, I replied yes and received this as a response "Thanks a lot for contacting me, I'm so sorry but phone calls are only for our "Custom" premium clients, so in your case, you have a Premium but not custom." So I guess for $49 you don't get phone calls, and you still don't get one even if they inadvertently tell you they do. Overall a complete waste of $49.

September 13, 2019

On our Premium plan we include phone calls and hangout calls but not every day phone support
because we have a Custom Premium plan with more services and support.

XXIITUNING

seems like a good app. waiting for it to start. its made the campaigns but not yet started advertising

BlueFire Depot

I downloaded this app to help me attract traffic to my store. It was very easy to install and the staff do a great job at keeping updated with what's going on with the app.

ExtenTress

Trying to figure it out but seems like it will be useful for my online store. Not very good at this coding but will give it a shot

CE-Equestrian

I don't understand why the app developer are asking me to review the app as part of my setup process. Clearly at this stage I have no idea whether the app works or not therefore I can only award 1 star !

May 23, 2019

We are so sorry to hear this :-( Usually, we ask our clients to leave us a review after they finish the installation process in order to receive insightful feedback on what they thought about the 5 step process. We value the comments of all our clients a lot and we always take them into consideration.
With that being said, we would like to let you know that even if you leave a review on Shopify you can go back and edit it as many times as you'd like. So even if you leave us feedback in the beginning, you can always come back later after you have used our services, and update it.

Barn Burner Apparel

App helps automate my google ads. Its nice to have 1 less thing to worry about when trying to launch your business.

Instyle Apparels

Cleaver ads is a 100% failure so far, Any Campaigns such as display ads , search ads and re marketing ads auto generated here are disapproved by google. 1000+ reviews is a trap Beware. Their program is a utter failure or ineffective.

May 21, 2019

Thank you for your review. We have tried our best to deliver the best service to you by creating campaigns for free. Having over 150 ads, 13 were disapproved due to their destination no longer working. This can normally be attributed to the fact that those products are no longer available in your website. We apologize nonetheless for the inconvenience we may have caused you. You can always contact us for any further assistance.

Misty Treat

Kind of useful app but the user interface and the structure of the app can be improved. Im with the free account.

Ru-In

Great app , definitely helpful.
Only downside I see is that it can take a few days to create a campaign