CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

GIDA PAPELERIA

this is to soon to review .... but sounds good by the moment, ..... i hope everything works well...

Lingeriecim

I love this app, easy and fast. I would recommend this app to other businesses. I'll use this on my other business I am staring soon.

Unique Styles 2 Envy Inc.

The best product I have ever used thus far...........................................................

Merv’s Music Shop

Rally Gear, LLC

I just launched my shopify store and wanted to take advantage of Google. I integrated the app and it's been very easy to use and get started delivering ads via Google.

P.Z. Creations

Just starting our journey, but so far it is going pretty well. We will update later. Not sure what else to write on this minimum word count review.

PromiseStudioLLC.

Great App, Excellent way to show analytics and fast operating systems to show reports on making the site reach a bigger audience.

Paganstones

awesome a++++ needs a little work on the Google Analytics part. Besides that it’s overall perfect and on point.

Bestow Charms

Just started my journey. Have a good opinion on Google as it reaches more audience in the world. So trusting and moving on.

AMP Pods

This app helped me get sales! I was able to increase the amount of customers and visits my store got everyday.