Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Easy Google Ads, AdWords, Google Shopping & Retargeting Ads

Mia,Bob and friends

I hope it will work. and , I just trying the free version for now. thank you for the support!I hope that I have sales.

August 9, 2019

Thank you for the review! We are excited to work with you and develop successful campaigns! We hope to get updated feedback from you as you continue to use the app.

FireWaterFishing

I used the app, good app but premuim is a scamggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

August 9, 2019

We are so sorry to hear that. A person of the Clever team will contact you as soon as possible!

FitApparelYoga

Seems fine so far, haven't ran any ads yet. I'm excited to get ads running as I've heard great things.

August 9, 2019

Thank you for the review! We hope to hear from you with updated feedback as you continue to use our app!

Egg n Chips London

Brilliant app/software, makes google adwords management a breeze. Only using the free version but I think a premium subscription is necessary to get the full benefits of the app.

August 6, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear your experience with Clever Google Ads has been a breeze! We hope to hear back soon regarding your premium subscription experience.

Moustache Essence OIL

Hopefully really good app and i hope i make a ton ya know.
We Help Our Clients Final Obtain Fuller, Thicker, And More Attraction Facial Hair. We Have Amazing Reviews And Clients That We Care About. If You Are Looking For A Great New Look Or Want To Improve What You Already Have; You Have Stumble Into The Perfect Spot Guarantee Fast Results!

August 6, 2019

Thank you for your review! We look forward to hearing back from you and helping you along the way!

Laconic Style

i'm really bad at internet marketing but this app is easy to use, good & easy marketing tool, I like it!!!

August 6, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that this app is a great marketing tool for you! We would love to hear back as you continue to use Clever Google Ads.

MEHMORY

I started with the free version, however, the banners offered are not professional (no logo, no own contribution). to take only paid version for that I don't know yet. If that looks better than 5 stars!

August 1, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. During the process, there may have been an error. Anyhow, you can always send the logo to the support or account manager, so we can fix the issue immediately. The banners, we can change as well if you are not happy with the current ones. I hope this resolved your concerns!

Lamarquez

its great app I love it to give a lot of option and also give free ads to support your small Projekt

August 1, 2019

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear our app is benefitting you and we hope it continues to serve you well.

Dilumo

I haven't used It much, but for what I've seen, It looks like a really good app. I'll have to use It a bit more to see how good It actually is.

May Wear

Nice app. but the loading speed needed to be improved. I look forward to other function like detailed targeting.

July 29, 2019

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your feedback and we will work on improving this issue.