Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

Box Good Food

i used this app and is so good, is perfect to me, simple and easy to use. perfect to integrate with my shopify store

BeadsBobs

This app makes it easy for me to create campaigns.I'm really looking forward to seeing my items on Google shopping. i enjoy it.

Christian Design Wear

I just started but the process was very easy to follow. I am hoping that this app helps me to manage my site more effectively.

KOMONI Amsterdam

I just started, but it seems helpful. I do not know my way in the online world too well, so hope this app will help me build results.

Service Shop Nuernberg

Top app danke! Alles sehr schnell und ohne viel Vorkenntnisse erlernbar. INSGESAMT super zufrieden.

Treat Haven

This app makes it easy for me to create campaigns. It also has some other features that are useful; such as creating ad banners and discounts.

Interior Auctions

I have just started to use this app its seems quite easy to navigate, I'm really looking forward to seeing my items on Google shopping.

IKON-byAJ

Denne appen hjalp mye med å konvertere visninger til faktiske kunder. Med hjelp fra denne appen klarte vi å nå våre første kunder.

shofolo plus

muy buena aplicación , ayuda mucho con las ventas y a promocionar lo que uno vende ................................

The Panty Studio

So far, so good in the beginning. We will see how the long haul is. But I love that you can set your daily budget.