Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords, Remarketing & Shopping ads

thinkfoody

I really like how easy it is to use. :) A good way to generate more traffic to your site. Great app.

December 12, 2019

We strive to make your life easier, so hearing this only solidifies our efforts. Thank you for leaving a review and choosing to use our app!

Platinum Black Shop

Just now using the app, not sure how good it is. Wil update a review later. Hope it helps push traffic to my store.

December 12, 2019

We look forward to hearing back from you once you have gotten to use the app a bit more. In the meantime, best of luck and thanks for choosing to use our app!

Eco-Friendly Store

GREAT APP AND I AM VERY HAPPY WITH IT.EASY TO NAVIGATE AND VERY MUCH EASY TO UNDERSTAND IT FUNCTIONS .iT GENERATE REALLY GOOD TRAFFIC

December 12, 2019

Thanks so much for leaving us a review! It’s really great to hear this from you and it is very much appreciated that you chose to use our app.

Mainland Furniture

Pretty good so far.
Easy interface and it's nice to just let someone else sort that for me as i used to spend a lot of time in google ads.

December 12, 2019

We’re very happy we were able to help you out and save you some time and stress. Thanks a lot for leaving a review and choosing to use our app!

Jannrik's Store

Great for traffic so far, just early in the app...I will update my review when i get more results

Grayvn Traditional Bows

support is not good and they never setup my account completely. it took 2 months and wasted money. Not right for Google Shopping Ads.

December 12, 2019

Sorry if you feel it that way. We set the Merchant Center and create Google Shopping campaigns. If it took more time than expected it is because some issues that arose once and again. Feel free to contact us again and we will deal with it.

Sloppylab

Good app. It helps me to setup my 1st campaign, and ready to rock and roll.
More sales coming please.

December 12, 2019

Thanks a lot for giving us a review and downloading our app! We’re very excited to see what we can do to help you.

The Regal Phoenix

I used the same budget that I do with the regular Google Shopping app which gives me over 4,000 clicks a week. With this app, I got 8 clicks in 14 days. No thanks.

Benings Technologies

I love the Clever Commerce App. It's supper and more professional.
Thank you to clever commerce for their work.

December 4, 2019

It’s so great to hear this from you! We work hard to deliver the best possible product for you and thank you for downloading our app in the first place.

Haikuz

Just getting started using this app. I hope it can really deliver conversions into my site. I'll update review after a few months.

December 2, 2019

Thanks for downloading our app! We wish you all the best and look forward to reading your updated review.