Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords, Remarketing & Shopping ads

3rd Eye Toronto

Really good app, you can integrate basically everything you need to in regards to google stuff. If you guys send me good profit I'll go for premium in no time!!!!!!

BattNation

this app is confusing to use. I'm trying to find out how to use this app and make the sale on google.

HeliDirect

I am so exciting to sign up for this app, seeing many reviews. But after around 3-4 days, spent $243 and had no conversion. My Google ads got banned. Contact support and it went quiet. They seem so busy to support or pay attention to new customers. You guys should get more customer services or you will get more 1 start like this. Disappointed and remove app today.

February 6, 2020

We are always happy to help you. Google can spend up to double your maximum daily budget one single day, but keeping your daily budget under the maximum on an average of a 30-day period. We always respond within one working day period

sescooters

this app iis confusing and i can't link my merchant account even though it already charged me to do so not happy at all

Leadermo Store

greet app to make money.

Telos Interiors

This app is ok, but slightly confusing to use in collaboration with the google shopping official app

A-Z

good Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.
Review body

Spiritual Concepts

Still trying to figure this out! Hopefully it works! Tried it on my own was missing feeds so i paid the $12 to see if that works

Chill Store

I use this app to run my google ads and google shopping. It could be better if they have more funtions

Elli's Pet Luxuries

First time using this service so it will take me a little while to get the hang of things but so far so good! Will update review in a couple of weeks!