Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

by Cross Sell

Recommended & Related Products. Upsell & Cross sell Discounts.

Fc Sports

reached out to support twice and they ignored my messages. I gave them plenty of time to respond but I never got one.

May 3, 2021

Hello,

I am very sorry you never received our email, but we reply within 24 hours. I see you sent us only one email on the 24th of April and I personally replied with the issue fixed on the 25th of April.

Can you please double check your inbox? Reply was sent to uniforms@fcsoccer.club and the email was never opened.

Petra

Meghvi

First Review: Totally Fake app on Shopify. There is 14 day free trial mentioned on the Shopify app store description. But actually there is no free trial at all. As soon as I downloaded the app, it redirected me to the Shopify billing and charged me $19.99. Please guys don't download this and get cheated. I am contacting them for refund Review 2: I contacted them for refund but still instead of refunding me they sent an email saying they have a 14 day free trial and you will not be charged if you uninstall before trial period is over. Then how the hell I am charged $19.99? Do u even have an answer for this. Mindless People Review 3: This is the first time I downloaded your app and I was charged immediately after I downloaded. Don't try to play games and refund my money now

April 26, 2021

Hello Meghvi,

we appreciate your feedback, however, we do offer 14 days trial period. If you uninstall our app before your trial period is over, you won't be charged and no charges are applied before the trial period is over.
You have been installed our app in October 2020 and now you installed us again, therefore you are not eligible for the free trial plan. We are not playing any games, we are just trying to explain why you were charged - because you already had your free trial plan. I am very sorry again, but we keep track of our customers and uninstalls.
In any case, I have credited you $19.99.

Please note, all the billing is handled by Shopify, if you would like to request a refund, please reach out to them.

Please let me know if you have any questions, I will be happy to help you.

Petra from Cross Sell

Save Rite Medical

For years without issue, I was using the cross-sell app (https://apps.shopify.com/cross-sell). However, today Petra contacted me saying the app needed an upgrade. Silly me for giving the OK to them during my peak hours of the day because now my customers cannot add items which were linked via cross sell to their carts. I have reached out to cross sell and they have no clue how to revert their changes. Therefore, I deleted their app and all my cross sells. If you are using their product, make sure you check your cross-sell products after they make their upgrade..

March 18, 2021

Hello Marc,

we are very sorry the issue happened to you exactly at the time we finished upgrading you to the latest version of Cross Sell. However, as a part of the upgrade, we tested the Upsell pop-up, which is triggered after you click on the "Add to Cart" button and that was working just fine. When you reached back to us asking to revert the changes, we reverted all of the changes immediately.

Petra

Sonage Skincare

Extremely unhappy with the customer service. I specifically asked not to add the app to the current published theme but they went ahead and did so. When I asked to remove the code from the current theme and add it to another duplicate theme, they completely stopped responding to me. I emailed 3x within the span of a week and no response.

December 14, 2020

Thank you for the feedback, we are very sorry you have had a negative experience. Unfortunately, as we already explained, your emails ended up in a spam folder. We immediately corrected this issue after seeing your review and this should never happen again. If you would like to reinstall our app, we will be happy to help you. Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience.

fyzoeshoe

The app is very difficult to set up. They even make the guidelines very difficult. What more ridiculous is that they charge $20 to set up for you.

July 24, 2019

Hi there. Sorry to hear you found setup difficult. To be clear though, WE OFFER FREE INSTALLS TO ALL CUSTOMERS, and are more than happy to get you setup. The $20 fee is only for rushed/expedited installs and is optional.

Also,
- our Helpdesk doesn't have any requests from your email/store asking for assistance... FYI we are always happy to help.
- we did reach out to you via email, but never heard back.

Best wishes.

Baa Baby

Please do not install this app - it has led to major bugs and issues with my website which have still not been resolved. The developer installed code on my site in the early hours of the morning (due to time zone differences) and within a couple of minutes I became inundated with spam emails saying items were out of stock when they weren't. I have now 3 other known issues on my site and despite removing the app and adding security apps there appears to be little else I can do. Shopify have been in contact and do not know what has happened and I am now going to have to spend money to get this resolved. Sales have fallen as my site has odd bugs and strange things going on, I really wish I had never installed this app at all

June 13, 2019

Hi Helen. When you first contacted us on the night of Tuesday May 28th, we were concerned to hear about the inventory problems you were having. We reached out Wednesday morning but by then you had already removed our app and we could not troubleshoot due to not having access to your store. We requested access again (which you approved) to remove our code, and even made you a video explaining the changes we made and later removed. It's very important to mention, as I did many times before via email and even through a detailed technical video I sent, that OUR APP DOES NOT HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PRODUCTS' INVENTORY.

We did our best to help you, and suggested contacting Shopify Support so that they could help narrow down the problem through their activity & access logs.

That said, I find that it's very unfair of you to blame us for issues that:
(1) we could not have been technically responsible for
(2) that Shopify (who have your full activity & access logs ) can't even explain

We're a small hard working team who run an honest business. We'd never dream of disturbing one of our customer's businesses over making a dollar. It's not us.

We're more than happy to work with you, your team and Shopify to address any problems and determine who's at fault.

All this said, my team and I would really appreciate if you removed your review, because it does not reflect accurate information about our app or how it affects stores.

OEYES

This app is really slow to solve problems, and the appearance of bugs is a headache.The reply to the email was really slow for a week and did not solve my problem.

May 31, 2019

Hi Miya. I'm sorry you felt our replies were slow & that we could not resolve the issues you had searching for items in time. Our initial confusion understanding what exactly the bug was when you first got in touch, and the timezone difference between us, might have been a contributing factor. Regardless, apologies. We will do better next time. Cheers :)

oceanstore

Useless support and NOT worth the Money. Thet spam me with emails and i have asked Them to stop 10 times!

March 15, 2019

Hi there. I'm sorry to hear your experience with us was not ideal. From what I understand, you uninstalled our app after finding it did not serve your needs. Our records show we received 3 requests for help, and promptly closed the 1st after you informed us it was not the ideal solution for you.

We should have closed the other 2 requests immediately and not followed up with automated email reminders requesting replies. For that I apologize and have made a note to improve our process & send less followup emails.

I do want to stress though that we don't spam customers, but thoroughly understand how our emails might have come across as such.

We'll do better next time.

Cheers :)

Pet Ajuda Pet

I will not use the app, very complex installation. I request cancellation.

Postergully

Their support sucks!!! I've written 3 emails in last 15 days, but they never replied. Along with it, their conversion tracking stats never pop's up any data.

I'd recommend not to use it.

Previous 1