Cross Sell Recommend Products

Cross Sell Recommend Products

by Cross Sell

Cross sell related products & personalized recommendations

The Cartridge Centre

Very quick to respond to emails and extremely helpful in assisting with any adaptions you want to make. Highly recommend

April 1, 2020

Thank you for the kind words. Happy we could be of service to you. Cheers!

La Pépixterie

Good app, and very helpful and good support to customize the section in my theme. I appreciated it very well.

I Am Israel

This app is incredible and beautifully designed. We've generated an extra $3K over the last 6 weeks just from this app. Highly recommended!

April 1, 2020

Glad we could help you generate value! If you have any feedback, we're always happy to listen and improve. Cheers!

OZtrail

Great app with incredible support! Josh was fantastic in solving some issues and was extremely prompt and responsive. Best App support we have experienced! Thank you again!

November 19, 2019

Thank you for the kind words! Pleasure doing business with you!

ModSock

Allows ModSock to suggest different sock styles like we would for customers in our physical store. It works!

alice&white sthlm

Great app and really helps to promote products best way - we were looking for such app for a long time and glad that we finally found the best one. Fantastic customer service - Josh and his team were so helpful to provide top support, helping to install the app and adjust some design details so it would match perfectly to our shop. Highly recommend it.

SHADE

This is a great app to help boost your order values. It is very simple to use and the support team are excellent at helping in any way that they can. I have had great results with this app and will continue to use them. Highly recommen

Babysoy

their support was amazing, replied my question really quickly and provided great solution, and fulfilled my request within a few hours

Black Mango

We swapped over to this app from another one and it is amazing!! Would 100% recommend, does so much more than the other apps and the support is fabulous. I had a few custom changes that I wanted to make and support were straight onto it.

doggo4life

Really AAA+ support! Goes the extra mile totally, fixed so much stuff and customized a lot off things on my website.
Looks great now, I feel safe and good about finding a stable provider, been testing others and looking around but nah, This is the best one so far, and price is accepted with very nice layout overall and really top top support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 78 79