CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping | Reviews

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Grav Lamp

Really love working with CJ Dropshipping. Awesome customer service, dashboard makes it really easy to work on this platform.

mabelpo

I used this application to source my product. They are responsive and respond to questions very quickly. I was able to talk to Mandy Lu who helped me super quickly

Norteada Once

I'm still figuring out how to dropship because it has been very confusing for me, fortunately I have a great supporter, my personal agent Sveta that has helped me a lot to clarify some things.

LEXWEL

Svete is a very nice woman, I solve my problems of cjioss, of the best supports that I have seen
...

KingdomTop

Have used and am fully satisfied. Awesome Service. Awesome Customer Support. Overall, Awesome App. Would definitely recommend to someone

Olouka

Aria Lv helped me with Great customer service Hopefully getting some sales this week ; ). . . .. . . ..

SNAKE FLOW

Phenomenal customer service, great variety of products and very polite. We haven't been dealing with this provider for long, but so far they haven't disappointed us in any way. I hope they have faster shipments to become number one.

Wine of Glass

Love using the app. Useful for my business. Thanks Elina Hu, for your great support! She's responsive and will help.

September 25, 2021

ÌKO.

Je recommande l'agent Alex Cheng ! Il est gentil, à l'écoute, et il fait le maximum afin que tout se passe pour le mieux avec les commandes. TOP

September 24, 2021

Comfort Creative

I use this app to source and fulfil orders, it is still early days but so far everything is working great, Mango Fu has been helping me with my orders and enquires, Her response time is very fast/reliable and her responses are detailed and well written. happy with the service!

September 24, 2021