CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Best Choice Electronics

Good app! The customer support is nice and very supportive at some points. One thing I am mildly satisfied is that the shipping/delivery times are a little bit high. Thank you for this amazing app. Hope seeing to do business for longer!

Carrie Cart

Time spent using app About 1 year

I have been using this app for a long time, and customer support & the response from the team are great. I appreciate CJ's agent Vincy who works hard to serve us best.

Xtremeveinz

Love this app so much. They provide great customer support and I'd like to give a special thank you to Ada qiu for being so kind and helping me out with any of my concerns.

Shopfored-Your First Choice

I am surprised with their customers support they have best team and really active to communicate and solving your problem. Thanks CJ Dropshipping for making dropshipping easier

Espirs

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 2 months

Tenho feito bastantes perguntas no suporte da app e obtive sempre resposta. Ainda não comecei a trabalhar com eles, mas parece-me uma excelente alternativa ao Alliexpress. A Cristina Chen ajudou-me bastante. Recomendo

Pekaboobaby

Stine Zhou & Remi Where a big help I am a first time customer and they were a big help Thanks guys!

MyDearCloset

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Learning to use CJ to scale my dropshipping business. Seems like a mature and powerful platform with many problems sorted out (packaging, etc). Support team is great too, Sveta has answered all my questions promptly and patiently. Would recommend.

Cojohx

Connie Jin, absolutely fantastic advisor, patiently resolved quickly issue i have been requesting assistance for almost a week.

Sigma Scribe

Location Australia

Great service and huge range of products thanks. really recommend. They're prompt and offer a sourcing option as well

Blondie’s Bütēk

Time spent using app About 1 month

Jacob Zhao was great at helping me with my CJ orders! Fixed the issue right away! Gave me great info for future use!