CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

EssentialsOnEarth

I am updating my review and below is my latest!

I am not satisfied with My agent and it is very disgusting when somebody pops in when you message everything to some one. I am not sure for what reason we have personal agents. Sourcing either success or failure takes huge amount of time. disgusting experience as I need to deal with many support staff as none are stable to chat with me for not even 5 mins.

Need to ask everytime everyday but different support staff what happened to my requests and they don't even read the notes left with previous team.

Hence CJ - only 3 stars for you guys..I expected so much as it went well initially but later i have waited with so much patience and now i broke!

Kindly improve your service else it is painful for customers like us.

Your products description is Utter worst, because your sourcing team blindly source the products but there is no team who check what is in the product description.

September 17, 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

Mountain2Sea

I would say that they" try hard" . A good point is that they mostly do answer chat requests quite quickly (day and night ) however there are some issues . Sourcing requests are slow ( days slow ) but they get quicker if you prompt them.They are polite .

They are defensive , any questions asked about shipping costs will be always blamed on someone else even though they are the shipper (CJpacket )themselves .
Be aware, they dont understand the principle of sorting the problem now, and we can deal with the details later. They will insist on their "dispute" process even for the smallest thing , completely forgetting that your customer is being frustrated . Its their process thats more important than your customer .
Their understanding of written English can be frustrating . Be prepared to repeat yourself using different words and targeting a lower educational level .
There are the usual website issues . My advice is that you frequently refresh it yourself and watch very carefully that it has actually reloaded . You might pay twice otherwise . The website, and pretty much everything they do on the site and the links they control associated with the site are not at all intuitive . So, it will take time to work out why they do, what they do in their layout. For instance why would the tracking tool be hard to find? you,d expect it to be right there on the orders and processing page . Its not .
Overall , they have frustrated me several times , But I will stick with them as I think they do try hard . But, seriuosly it can be a struggle .

April 26, 2020

Sincere sorry for your bad experience. We will work harder to offer a better service for you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your agent or us by Email. support@cjdropshipping.com We will try our best to solve your problems ASAP.
And CJ is always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Best wishes!