CJdropshipping

You Sell - We source and ship for you!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Gtrekker Everywhere

I started using this app and thought great they have a USA warehouse. I am a new store and my first order with them and I try seems to be good until. I get a email saying that the product is not at the warehouse. So much for building trust with my customers and now I have t ok explain their inability to keep things updated. I will now have to take all their stuff off my store before it sells. Update: Had a second problem with an order from an US warehouse. Wendy Waun was great and professional at diagnosing and fixing the problem. But 2 problems in the first two orders ....

March 16, 2022

Hi dear, We are so sorry that CJ didn't give you a nice ordering experience. Could you please tell us your CJ ID and the order number to us? This is our contact way: support@cjdropshipping.com. We will help you check the specific reason.

Zumed Shops

Location Mexico

La página de cjdropshoping lleva días marcandome en la lista " lo sentimos no encontramos datos" Ya envié correos y no me han respondido Me gustaría saber si su página está fallando

February 22, 2022

Dear customer, if you have any questions about CJ, you could send an email to us. This is our contact way: support@cjdropshipping.com. We will reply to you. In addition, you could enter the chatting room to get help from your agent and she/he will fix your problem.
Feel free to consult an online agent in the chatroom: https://chat.cjdropshipping.com/?autoArtificial=1#/newChat

Holistik Bloom

Location Spain

We have used CJ Dropshipping since January. We have added products to our store and they just leave them as sold out without any warning... this service in my opinion is only for beginners to test out products, but not for scaling. Disputes take time, and you have to closely follow up on your orders if you want to see some movement. Just ok. Packaging is correct.

June 20, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. There is the risk of short inventory regarding certain products that require replenishment, to avoid such risk for your scaling, it is recommended that you use private inventory to boost order processing.

KÁSIH

For CJ Please update your Suppliers and make sure women's clothing have a complete information in it. Agents are nice to work with, Sean Lu helped me when Cathy is off. Thank you

May 30, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

MonColRoulé

Location France

fast anwsering, usual problems with out of stock products, wrong products or other but agent are here to fix it

April 27, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Available CJ inventory suggests that the item can be dispatched from our warehouse right away after you make the payment, whereas 0 CJ inventory means that we’ll wait for the item to arrive from the supplier, before it can go through packaging and quality inspection, which might take approximately 3 days, in most cases. In other words, sufficient CJ inventory means better time efficiency. You can purchase private inventory to avoid stock-out cost.

Only Lights Co.

Customer service is really quick to respond. I've communicated with Peter, Helen, and Abby, and all have been great! Update: shipping times would be the main problem I'm experiencing, so luckily I did not scale. Pretty much all of my complaints are about shipping as it takes quite long to update (yes, it's clearly listed on my site). Many packages are sitting at the destination airport for over a week with no update, and CJ isn't really able to provide any further info.

January 27, 2021

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

OEL Beauty

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 year

Joanna is driving me crazy. I have been trying for a whole morning to clarify the situation of only three orders, but it is being totally impossible. She tells me that they have been sent when they have not. The status clearly indicates that the orders have not yet been processed. I told him that if he is not sure of the information, to check it with his colleagues, but to confirm the correct status of the orders, what cannot be is that he is teasing me for shutting up my mouth !!!! ! I am very angry with this situation, I have been consulting the status of those three orders for days and days but I still have not received any response. Nobody clarifies absolutely anything to me !!!!!

January 27, 2021

Mountain2Sea

Location New Zealand

I would say that they" try hard" . A good point is that they mostly do answer chat requests quite quickly (day and night ) however there are some issues . Sourcing requests are slow ( days slow ) but they get quicker if you prompt them.They are polite .

They are defensive , any questions asked about shipping costs will be always blamed on someone else even though they are the shipper (CJpacket )themselves .
Be aware, they dont understand the principle of sorting the problem now, and we can deal with the details later. They will insist on their "dispute" process even for the smallest thing , completely forgetting that your customer is being frustrated . Its their process thats more important than your customer .
Their understanding of written English can be frustrating . Be prepared to repeat yourself using different words and targeting a lower educational level .
There are the usual website issues . My advice is that you frequently refresh it yourself and watch very carefully that it has actually reloaded . You might pay twice otherwise . The website, and pretty much everything they do on the site and the links they control associated with the site are not at all intuitive . So, it will take time to work out why they do, what they do in their layout. For instance why would the tracking tool be hard to find? you,d expect it to be right there on the orders and processing page . Its not .
Overall , they have frustrated me several times , But I will stick with them as I think they do try hard . But, seriuosly it can be a struggle .

April 26, 2020

Sincere sorry for your bad experience. We will work harder to offer a better service for you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your agent or us by Email. support@cjdropshipping.com We will try our best to solve your problems ASAP.
And CJ is always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Best wishes!