Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing | Reviews

by Autoketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Auto Marketing

Snug Bug Boutique

I like the apps because the apps are very easy to customize. The apps make my store professional. thank you.

April 2, 2019

Dear Snug Bug Boutique,

Thanks for your review, your feedback is our motivation!

Autoketing team,

WonderCraft

Connected me to my Facebook Messenger. That's amazing! Best of all, it's FREE. I just wish there's a way to adjust the size of the icon on the phone, because currently the chat icon is too big.

March 31, 2019

Dear WonderCraft,

Petsdigree

i can´t use it sadasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdsadasdasdasdasdasdasdasdadsasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasd

March 30, 2019

Dear Petsdigree,

We very sorry hear that, could you please explain more detail, or chat with our support in dashboard please or check below document:

If you have any problem please contact us via email: win@autoketing.com

Best regards!

Elegant Boulevard

This app dosen't work. I have installed it and set it up, it shows on my store but it seems to only be there for show as wheni click on it nothing happens

March 30, 2019

Dear Elegant Boulevard,
We very sorry hear that, may be we have problem with Facebook api, could you please follow this email to add whitelisted domain to Facebook settings please.
If you have any problem please contact us via email: win@autoketing.com

Best regards!

Pegasi Sleep Glasses

I used this App to chat with our potential customers on time , it is better to call back your customer, good APP .

Dear Pegasi Sleep Glasses,

slowbar.sk

Great for chat for our customers - simply and easy going. Customer service also working very well - answer within a few minutes. Thanks!

Dear slowbar.sk,

TheGadgetsNinja

Awesome App... Awesome Customer Support... Everything is Awesome...

Nice Interface... Recommended...

Dear TheGadgetsNinja,

Le Ravishe

This app was very easy to install and integrate with my store. I'm going to see how well it works with my customers.

I am updating my review after a few days of use. This app is really great, it meets all my needs. It even lets me customize the chat icon with my store's logo. THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT FREE!

March 28, 2019