Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing | Reviews

by Autoketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Auto Marketing

SpeedPoint

this app is fantastic few are as they exist on shopify then it is also free..so this is the beautiful app

March 27, 2019

Dear SpeedPoint,

Thanks for your review, your evaluation is our motivation

Dogyty

nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Dear Dogyty,

designiashop

The app seems to be very useful. However I installed it and it does not appears. Waiting for technical advise.

Dear designiashop,

Amial Europe

Top top top! It works perfectly on www.amialeurope.com! Thanks for the awesome work, really appreciated :)

Dear Amial Europe,

Dr. Worseg Online Shop

top top top!
We would recommend it every time. easy to install. easy to use. thanks for the awesome work

Dear Dr. Worseg Online Shop,

Essential Offices

I'm grateful that this app exists. I just now installed it quickly and easily and I intend to make an update of how well the app is function within a few weeks.

March 23, 2019

Dear Essential Offices,

Magenta Glamour

The app doesnt help me, it never appears in my store... i dont know why, because its "active" all the time, never appears in the pc version of my page, neither in the mobile version.

March 20, 2019

Dear Magenta Glamour,

We very sorry, our tech team is checking your site, maybe it conflict with other app, we will contact you when found your problem

My✮Dog✮Rocks

Works great and easy to implement into your website! The helpdesk is also quick in answering your questions.

March 20, 2019

Dear My✮Dog✮Rocks,

My Pretty Little Bag

Its a very good app. So easy to use. recommended +++ I use this app on all my stores and its work perfectly.

March 18, 2019

Dear My Pretty Little Bag,

LOVE BAD COMPANY

Awesome product and it's free and easy to set-up and use with your customer from Facebook or your store.

March 18, 2019