Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Auto Marketing

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

slowbar.sk

Great for chat for our customers - simply and easy going. Customer service also working very well - answer within a few minutes. Thanks!

March 29, 2019

Dear slowbar.sk,

TheGadgetsNinja

Awesome App... Awesome Customer Support... Everything is Awesome...

Nice Interface... Recommended...

March 29, 2019

Dear TheGadgetsNinja,

Le Ravishe

This app was very easy to install and integrate with my store. I'm going to see how well it works with my customers.

I am updating my review after a few days of use. This app is really great, it meets all my needs. It even lets me customize the chat icon with my store's logo. THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT FREE!

March 28, 2019

Dear Le Ravishe,

SpeedPoint

this app is fantastic few are as they exist on shopify then it is also free..so this is the beautiful app

March 27, 2019

Dear SpeedPoint,

Dogyty

nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Dear Dogyty,

designiashop

The app seems to be very useful. However I installed it and it does not appears. Waiting for technical advise.

Dear designiashop,

Amial Europe

Top top top! It works perfectly on www.amialeurope.com! Thanks for the awesome work, really appreciated :)

Dear Amial Europe,

Dr. Worseg Online Shop

top top top!
We would recommend it every time. easy to install. easy to use. thanks for the awesome work

Dear Dr. Worseg Online Shop,

Essential Offices

I'm grateful that this app exists. I just now installed it quickly and easily and I intend to make an update of how well the app is function within a few weeks.

March 23, 2019

Dear Essential Offices,

Magenta Glamour

The app doesnt help me, it never appears in my store... i dont know why, because its "active" all the time, never appears in the pc version of my page, neither in the mobile version.

March 20, 2019

Dear Magenta Glamour,

We very sorry, our tech team is checking your site, maybe it conflict with other app, we will contact you when found your problem