Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Auto Marketing

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

TownleyGirl

Does what it says and has more customization than most similar apps in it's league. Helps with abandonment

healthppy.com

The best app! Super service! Very quickly respond and very accessible answer! Especially Thanks Oriana! I recommend!

AppleSnap Apparel

Location Philippines

I used this app to connect with the customer easily. This way you can interact withem and find out how to improve your store for costumer ease!

9monthsafter

Time spent using app About 2 months

Amazing app and thanks for making it free! Really makes me feel good knowing there is useful free content still out there.

Rock N Skull

The support is great ! Had some issues with activate my Facebook chat page and the support helped me within minutes.

Angel's cosmetic, mask and skincare store

Location Malaysia

The customer service representative (oriana) is very helpful. And the app works perfectly!

It's A Trendy Thing

Location Sweden

The support is superb! Had some issues with finding my Facebook page and the support helped me within minutes.

NHIOR

Location Philippines
Time spent using app 29 minutes

Great Apps for my business, its help a lot, my client easy to reach me out. Thank you Messenger for being there.

Fuss Company®

Location Brazil

The support is made by a 12 years old kid probably. It says the problem is fixed, but they dont even did NOTHING. The last message they will send to you is that Facebook is the source of the problem and they cant do nothing, when the problem is actually on their end.

Shit support, the worst i've ever seen, dont bother using this.

March 4, 2019

Dear Fuss Company®,

We very sorry about that, your problem about change response time for Facebook Page settings, for now Facebook api has changed and Facebook removing that setting. We will working for update our app as soon as possible.
If you have any other problem please let me know via email win@autoketing.com or chat with us

Best regards!
Autoketing team

Fashion Stock-Off

Location Portugal

Great app. Very simple to install and automatically work without bugs. Thank you very much for this excellent app.