Facebook channel

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Royal Dubai Jewellers

the app Spams my followers with product updates...and there is no way to turn it off! Im losing followers as its getting annoying...

December 7, 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. We really appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the issue you're having with product updates on Facebook. This sounds like a Facebook page setting however I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Robyn | Shopify

Gray Jay

Following the setup instructions in this app led facebook to disable my account! I've had the account for almost 15 years now and have never had any issue with it, but as soon as I clicked "set up an ad account" per the instructions in this app it completely disabled everything. I've had to upload a driver's license, a selfie, and now I'm just waiting with no reply from facebook, completely missing out on running ads during the busiest shopping week of the year.

November 30, 2021

Hello,

Jacky here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.
Jacky | Shopify

Pretty Fashionable Things Boutique

It keeps saying I'm limited on Facebook because Shopify Business Manager needs to connect and when click connect/add account from Shopify, it doesn't work. Stating I have to send a request. Then it says request sent. Totally confusing & is hurting my marketing and sales! Urgently need answers and solutions!

November 29, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with setting up the Facebook Channel. We want to make sure that you get the support that you need so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication.

The Outlaw Depot

Unable to get this app to work. Spent hours with support on both Facebook and Shopify and nobody has a solution. Searching for solutions I found many posts of others frustrated and unable to get it to work.

November 25, 2021

Hi there,

William here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about our app and where we can focus our efforts to improve your experience moving forwards. I'll reach out to you directly via email to ensure we can get the app to work for you.

William | Shopify Support Specialist

Zesty Z

TERRIBLE! The FB app asked me to reconnect our store, so I tried that, it didn't work. So I begin the uninstall then re-install. Now I'm getting the same "there's no page at the address" error message. I've tried log out/back in, restart comp, try different browsers and it's all the same error message. What on earth type of app is this?!

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with installing the Facebook Channel. We do notice this issue affecting a couple merchants so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication.

daairastudio

Wish I had the reviews before. The same thing happened to me as everyone else, cannot seem to re-install it again!! You really need to fix this issue if everyone is complaining about the same problem. This is the message that is showing up everytime: ""There’s no page at this address Check the URL and try again, or use the search bar to find what you need"".

Releaf

This app is a catastrophe. We installed this in order to use the Conversion API. This became necessary after worsening Pixel performance due to the ios14 update. However, the deduplication is not set up properly and we kept running into error messages and poor ad performance. Neither Facebook nor Shopify support is willing to help. Both point you towards the other.

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with the Facebook Pixel. Please understand that our support for the Pixel is limited and issues are mainly handled by Facebook. However, I do want to see the Facebook Channel working properly for you so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to continue this conversation and see where I can help.

Milk & Sugar Gem Emporium

App won't allow me to connect to my page, tried uninstalling it and now I can't reinstall it :( PLS HELP!

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with setting up and installing the Facebook Channel. I do want to make sure that you get the support that you need, so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication.

Sunrise Surf Shop

Worst app ever!!! I was forced to delete and re-download because there was an apparent Facebook error that not even support could fix. I re-downloaded and now I'm unable to connect with my existing commerce account as well as activate my Instagram channel which is already eligible for instagram shopping. So frustrated! This app needs to be fixed! You would think a billion dollar company would have the toolset to make stuff like this seemless. Why is this so difficult?

November 22, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with re-setting up the Facebook Channel. I do want to make sure that you get the support that you need, so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication.

PEONYRILLA

Bad app, I don't think Facebook support knows about it because they are lazy and don't want to communicate with people

November 17, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing the Facebook Channel. I do want to make sure that you get the support that you need, so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication.