Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

The Sharper Edge Skates

I use both Facebook and Instagram to promote my store for both in person and online shopping. I like that customers can shop directly from the social media platform.

craftstoreandmore

I havent really been able to do anything yet im still seting it up.And it has been quite esey to do . So if i was asked if i would recommend this app. Iwould say yes i would.

Coffee LaBora

I like this channel to access a larger audience, considering Coffee is a drink connected with your soul

LaBelleVieHome

FB setup was fairly easy. The IG was more fussy. Wasn't clear what the eligibility requirements were or what changes needed to be made.

Qullqi

I connected my FB shop quickly and smoothly. Run into no issues and pretty satisfied with the speed of results.

Angel Basics

Facebook reaches my customers very well. It is more personal and helps to develop and grow my business.

EMARTBUY

A bit complicated to use; especially if you are a beginner. You do need quite an extensive knowledge on Facebook and Instagram apps in order to get your head around it.

BONITAEMCASA

É uma ótima ferramenta, mas achei difícil de compreender de início. Talvez, a plataforma poderia ser um pouco mais intuitiva.

Maths Incubator

The app is quite good. All the adds that I have placed through facebook have been very positive and successful.

BossKultureApparel

i use this app to help advertise and expand my business within the social media community and invite everyone to join the Kulture.