Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

HOUZ OF ROYALTY LLC

This app is very helpful and allows you to navigate more across face-book. I highly recommend the app for others to try.

Ultra Tribe

I cannot see test scores but make sure to include them on the Common Subject Tests and AP Exams. If you only took one AP senior year

Sought + Found Mercantile

We spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out why we could not add myself as an Admin on the FB page; finally figured out that we needed to be "friends" in order for it to work. Would have saved us a lot of time if there was some sort of side note on the Add Person page indicating that requirement. Other than that, all went fine.

Classic Cruisers

This was helpful, after searching and ending up at dead ends. I was able to use this pathway to get things linked.

EDLS E-commerce

Uma das plataformas mais intuitivas de usar, que ja experimentei. Cheia de ferramentas e facilidades, para aumentar as vendas e facilitar os negocios. Recomendo muito.

EasyCurls™

Je viens tout juste d'installer l'application qui me semble satisfaisante, je n'ai eu aucune difficulté à le faire. Je recommande.

Prabji

World connected more closely: 90% credit goes to Facebook. Huge + It helps merchant to sell quicker and saving a lot n travelling. Another Big Big +.

QC's Blank Gems

I have used this to help set up my business(s) and grow. Im just starting so we shall see how this works!

Reading Radsport Festival

I used the app to create new Facebook and Instagram shops. The set up seems very good and gives me the impression that it has handled a lot of complicated integrations for me. 4 stars because one of the admin screens is showing me that a few products (baseball hats) are not approved for Instagram, but another admin screen shows me that everything is approved. Also, 4 stars because I don't have a "View Shop" link in the admin but I am trusting that it looks ok and is working like other shops I see.

Cancer Battle Box

The installation was very smooth. Not sure how the actual implementation will go, it's too early. They should prompt for feedback a month down the road.