Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Paper Doll Productions

still learning to use. reinstalling is not very fun! still i am getting a few orders from fb.
the IG app is better

RIXDISCOUNTS

there is a lot to learn using Facebook as a marketing tool. Once i learn more i was able to transfer products from Shopify right to Facebook. Learning now about marketing strageties.

Angel's Organics: Hair and Skin Care

With the new update, integration with my Facebook business account is streamlined. However, some adjustments have to be made.

Sloqi

This app helps me to find new customers to my shop. A bit confusing in the beginning but after a while of use it becomes easier.

Happy Crumbles

Great app. I would improve the user experience while creating campaigns but the rest is fine. Segmentation is super acurate.

Grind Over Doubt

I used this app to help set up a customer friendly base for my brand; easy to nav, great instructs for basic understanding to how the business world works. I enjoy how detailed and streamlined the app is across multiple platforms for the ultimate goal which is sales.

Undercover Sleepwear and Lingerie

Rather easy to use even if you are not very proficient with IT
An easy learning experience
Would recomment it

MORRIS

With the facebook app you have everything very comfortable and easy to use. I recommend it to all people so that you have more possibilities to publicize your products.

Imani Expressions

Lots of steps to go through. I dont like how i had to scroll through all countries to get to US to set up marketing but overall good experience

Posture Good

Setup was easy. Why are you asking me to review it before I got a chance to use it? Also what's with the character limit?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55