Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Anitamaria

I am currently running some ads and the traffic to my website has picked up! Handy app to have installed.

Boffomall

UPDATE 6/14: Anna from Shopify Support reached out to me and together we figured that this Shopify CAPI integration only tracks Purchase events. I would certainly suggest Shopify to highlight this in your channel description and setup instructions, as this would clear up a lot of issues where merchants can't figure out why it doesn't work the way they expect it to. Thanks Anna for your help, the app WORKS!
--- Can't get this app to work with Facebook Conversions API. Went through all the steps multiple times, but events will not track. Multiple Facebook reps say "talk to Shopify". Would appreciate some help here.

June 11, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving a review. That certainly does not sound ideal. I'd like to hear more about any issues you are currently facing to ensure you are getting the most out of the app. I'll be sending you an email shortly to discuss. Looking forward to hearing back. - Anna, Shopify Support

Ghazi Leather Industries

I used this app to build my business more if It runs good I will keep doing use this app and also share as much as I can

COMPAGNON DE VIE

I use this app since I advertise more on Facebook and Instagram. I think right now, the app is getting better, but they're still room for improvement.

Clown IT LLC

good for new. I'm a new black own business woman who really looking forward to stared my new business.

Bluing Shop

I used this app to help me sell my product on facebook, i realy like it , and i hope if there is app to manage everything

Handicrafts Galleria

I used this app to draw more customers to my store. So, it is good that I am able to connect to people whom I do not know thru this app. It adds another dimension to my store.

Motor Rag International BIKERS COUNT

it was super easy, didn't need to understand anything just cklick. like it- but now I'm worried about getting tricked

Jey-Da

its really fascinating app. its user friendly and i liked it for my shopify store. we are well converting now.

Sage Health Solutions

great and quick integration, only issue are the policies blocking certain items we sell on our store

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 62 63