Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Product Form, Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Queen's Delight

the most versatile form builder. it has all the options I could have hoped for. excellent design and functionality.

Juplink

This app is quite helpful. and i will discover more about this app. i really like this app, and i need discover more and more. i will recommend this to my friend.

Head Sport

Easy to use with all the features we need. Despite only having the free plan I was able to build a form with everything we need - the ability to attach links, checkboxes, drop down options, text boxes and more. Much appreciated!

Doschefs

very good app.
very fast and diligen customer service
incredible user interface
great zapier integration.
Should have a google sheet integration

Top Shoppers For You

I use this app to get feedback from my customers. Its a great free app that works perfectly for my store. It has different formats that we can chose from and the interface is quite simple and user friendly.

Japan Box

I install this app in my shop and all is easy and simple. Very good and I don't have any problem. Thanks for this app

Bered Sverige AB

Great support and product. Easy integration and even better and quick support from the team. Perfect

Arch Angel Shoes

Great app that meets our needs. Customisable and fully functional. When we had problems they resolve it within the same day. Superb app and team!

socialcloutmedia

So far this app has been really helpful and we'll see how it goes down the road! We are just getting started but seems great so far.

Coco's Little Creations

I got this app to create a form for custom orders. I love the layout and hopefully it will work as expected once I start getting orders. It was a little difficult to link to my website but their support team was awesome. Sarah was quick to get back to me with a solution and even followed up to make sure everything was running smoothly. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone needing to create the form. Oh and I was able to do all of this using their free plan. If it works as expected, I will be upgrading to the paid plan so I can remove the branding. Not a deal breaker but I'd be willing to pay for that just to give my site a more professional look.