G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

weskiii

The form is easy to create and customise, I had some trouble setting up the google recaptcha at first, but thanks to the excellent support I was able to set it up smoothly.

Q'RIUS

Very appreciate the help that I get, it was quick and effective. I had a issue and they solved very fast.I recommend it.

ECHO Tools

Works great for what we need and the customer service is fast with anything we needed. Can recommend.

chauffeurvtcversailles.fr

great free app and stellar support !! I do recommend this app .......................................

Boosie Juice Vodka

I used this app in almost all website. it's very helpful and their support is great. I urge to everyone please use this app.

Pelletgrill.ch

Very easy to use and much functions, even in the free version. I am very happy with this app and can recommend it highly :)

corazón del sur

I used this app and its really worth it, and very simple to customize. I'll probably purchase the membership for more forms.

Burlap & Barrel

Great app! Easy to install, had much more control on how the submissions get formatted, which makes replying take much less time. Hoping they add validation for email and phone soon!

Harvey Furnishings

We've had a few issues here and there with the plugin, but the support is so excellent each time they've been resolved within days of reporting and the developers are very responsive. Other than that the plugin has some excellent features like dynamic fields that you can alter based on user input. highly recommended.

Blooms In Bloom

Wonderful form builder app!!! Intuitive interface, customizable options, and their Customer Support is very responsive! Would highly recommend!