Powerful Contact Form Builder

Powerful Contact Form Builder

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
November 25, 2022

easy to set up and use. got my first use in 24hrs. I will keep using this app as it has great additional options.

45 Services
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 9 days
November 24, 2022

So far I've been using the free version. I've only created 1 heavily customized contact form and there was a slight issue that I was not receiving emails once submitting the form on my website so i contacted Globo and they got back to me the same day and fixed the problem almost instantly. Other than this hiccup, I've scouted lots of other integrated form builders on Shopify and this one is easily the best and most affordable in terms of utility. I will continue to use them going forward.

Baguetti & Co.
November 24, 2022

Since I was working as a Shopify partner and a store owner now, I've been choosing apps from globo. Not only this form builder, I like their other apps such as option app and filter app. Apps are great functioning and the best thing is their quick support.

Custom4all
November 24, 2022

Great form building app & amazing support! Would definitely recommend it. Has been a great addition to my site.

Aluve Store
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 23, 2022

Great app to build an application form. It's very easy to set up. It has great integration with Shopify customer section and Klaviyo, which I'm happy with.

YŌLI
November 21, 2022

I appreciate the many features you can use for this form-creating app. Customer service is excellent and helps you until your problem is 100% resolved. Some bits are a little clunky, but all in all, it's very much worth it.

Be A Heart Wholesale
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
November 21, 2022

The support team is awesome, I had a custom request that required some dev work and they knocked it out super quickly and did exactly what I was needing!

Kasper Sports
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 18, 2022

This is a great app that functions well to provide professional looking quote requests and replies. I love how you can add all the items to the customers cart and sent the quote back to them with personalised discounts. Love that. Plus I had a number of issues because of my theme and the support were super responsive and helpful in resolving all the issues.

Brixton 4x4 & Adventure
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 17, 2022

This app was fairly straight forward to set up although I did need some assistance. The support team was quick to respond, friendly and helpful.

Machineartmoto
November 14, 2022

Has most functionality present in it and any confusion or requests for modified functionality are quickly implemented by friendly support team

Merlo Coffee