G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Manhattan Products Italia

Brilliant app, which recently got even better. The interface is clean. The process of creating forms is very efficient, and the amount of features provided is excellent. The generated forms render well on all platforms, incl. smart phones. Users that run multiple web sites will appreciate the export/import feature, and we love the ability to create conditional hidden fields, that even can be used to send the form contents to different email addresses, depending on selections made on the form.
You get all that - and excellent customer service - for free!

5 Stars - Brilliant app.

Silarius

I use this app for my site , superior quality ! excellent customer service !!
Always answering fast and to the point!
Thank you!

Grace Tranter Personal Training

simple, quick and easy to use. Created form in matter of minutes much better than generic contact form.

Kinetics Cosmetics

Honestly one of the most useful and easy to use apps I have ever used for Shopify. It has so many options to make my forms unique and easily customizable. Plus no complicated coding or installation required. 100% would recommend it!

EDIT: I also just used it to create a survey for marketing info and it worked so well! I also have to add that their customer service is excellent. I had a some questions and needed something done and I spoke to Emma, she replied to me very quickly and fixed all my issues in no time. Again I am very impressed with this app!

AfroMeal

GREAT app! I love it! Easy to use and really GREAT to use! Me and my team totally love it. Thanks to the all Globo Team!

Wall Candy Tapestry

Amazing app very good features I loved it and I would like to ask developer to develop it more and make it possible that we can send or receive emails other than store admins email.

THE SHYSKIN

Just started the app. its great, simple and effective. perfect for my use. on top of all, it free to use.

Even Biomedical

We use this form to do several things in our site and it serves the purpose. Plus it’s free. Enough said

CozyCurves

I like this app. seems pretty easy to use. I have not explored all features yet but I am happy with the experience so far.

WTF Brands

Perfect and easy to use! I was searching for a form builder that could suit our needs and even though it is a free app, they still made our page look extremely pro...kudos!!