Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Even Biomedical

We use this form to do several things in our site and it serves the purpose. Plus it’s free. Enough said

CozyCurves

I like this app. seems pretty easy to use. I have not explored all features yet but I am happy with the experience so far.

WTF Brands

Perfect and easy to use! I was searching for a form builder that could suit our needs and even though it is a free app, they still made our page look extremely pro...kudos!!

Champion Belt EMS

Very usefull and easy to use.
I'm new on shopify and i was looking for the best apps to grow my business.
This is my choice for contact us form ! Thanks

Dani Teal Studio

This is a best Shopify app. The technical support team is very thoughtful. High recommend to everyone.

sunroom

I am giving this 5 stars because the amount of support I received for a free app was great. It took under a week to solve my problem with about 15 emails back and forth. I think the integration documentation could be improved.

WP Stone

Works very good. Many options available. Very easy to use and work with. Great app, especially for a free plan. Thanks

Get Quark

Au top ! Bravo.
L'application est très simple, rapide et efficace.
Du classique, mais parfait pour lancer sa boutique avec une page contact

Gib Cart

Just trying the app but seems very suer friendly so I will probably keep using it. I like that you can edit forms easily.

Lanjaron Arabia Distributor