Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Product Form, Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Next Home

Location India
Time spent using app 10 minutes

Apart from the branding on the form there is nothing to pick out.
Works as expected. Better than most of the paid ones. Go for it.

Open Mike Creations

I got the app for a contact us page. The setup was a breeze! During the setup I noticed there were a couple of tabs that did not work properly. I notified support and after a few iterations of emails they determined that it was a bug in the browser that I was using and fixed it right away. Everything works like a charm! If you encounter a problem and they ask you questions - just provide what they ask. They are serious about customer service and I would give them 10 stars if I could!

Dr Boom Communications

Location Australia

Received great service by the support team. Resolved my issue in no time. Will definitely recommend.

Muuk.mx

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 2 months

Excelente servicio en donde tenemos las mejores oportunidades para estar en contacto con nuestro cliente.

Dreamporium

Excellent tool! Appreciate your team and being an old IT guy, I understand all the hard work that goes into creating an app. I also appreciate the fact that it is an app I do not have to pay for. Keep up the good work!

Kitchen Kettle Wholesale

This app is great! It allows us to place a registration form on our login page so perspective customers can apply for an account with us. The info gets sent to us in a email and automatically sets them up as a customer in our shopify store. I had an issue with the setup but Sarah was very helpful and got everything fixed quickly for us. Very pleased with this app and highly recommend!

Scarves Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

I used many form applications on different CMS's but this one is really great and easy to use. It has all the functionalities that you need to create great forms and the support of the developer is second to none. Thank you.

Goceb

Location Malaysia

I have tried multiple survey form app and Powerful Contact Form seems to be the best & easiest to use. To publish the form on a page, simply paste the form code on a new Shopify page. Love it.

Palace Rings

It's a little confusing at first, takes some getting used to. But I love that it's free and I can use it for many different things for my online store. Thank you for making this app for everyone here on Shopify!

Genuine Gingers

I use this app to collect information about my website visitors, including images and file uploads. Very impressed with the form fields and grateful for the customization.