Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Product Form, Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

DR.SHINE

Amazing App. Highly Recommended. This is very easy to use and very fast. It has by default amazing quality forms :)

dare to wear your hair

This is a great app, I have used it to create a questionnaire. It is easy to use and the customer support is amazing. I had a lot of questions and they got back to me straight away and have patiently answered them all. It is really amazing that they are giving this app away for free. It is worth a lot.

Mizumi Couture

This is one of the best apps I have come across. Very easy to use and the support is excellent and responsive and they will work with you to correct any issues you might have. Highly recommended.

eastcoastfireworks

I love this form. Easy navigation and set up. Strongly recommend it. I love this form. Easy navigation and set up. Strongly recommend it.

Safetycoins

niceeeeeee very ussefull niceeeeeee very ussefull niceeeeeee very ussefull niceeeeeee very ussefull niceeeeeee very ussefull

HijabPlanet

This app allows me to create a form easily and effectively. I am totally impressed with it's UI. Thank you so much!

buyfashionshirt.com

This is a great app. I had a little problem installing it, but Sarah at customer support was able to correct the problem right away.

Strendlr

Great app very easy to implement and very handy especially for beginners
I did't get the premium yet but I think I will

Little Pomona Cider

Had no issues and it did what I needed it to do. Nice one!

koochgreencosmetics.com

Esta App nos ha gustado mucho, porque tienen muchísimas funcionalidades. Esta genial, cien por cien recomendado.