Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

We are Labels

great app, I like it a lot. does exactly what I need it for. I would highly recommend this app for you store also

Aperture Photography

Wonderful app. Does everything that I need it to. They don't charge you some ridiculous pricing plans in order to fully use the service, and it actually works properly. The support team is also great, and quickly responds to your questions. I for example needed to change the font to match my store, which is oddly not an option, so I contacted their support team and they gladly changed everything I needed quickly and easily. Great company. Will definitely be using more of their services in the future.

Tewkesbury Community Response

Used this Form Builder to enable volunteers and people who need help during the COVID-19 crisis to register so we could connect them. It did the job perfectly - and support was prompt and effective.

SALT ONE

yes this is good app, and im happy using this app from the start. lots of options to choose from. very interesting!

Foreigners Careers

Marjory Warren Boutique

I just started to use this app. Looks very promising. Thank you! I will see with time if it works for my needs. All looks great! Thanks for the help with my project!

MADE ON MARS

All good was pretty satisfied with the app, will definitely recommend to use, especially loved the attach file feature

Cynosure Sports and Outdoors Pvt Ltd

Does what says, great app, easy to generate forms and integrate them into your website pages. Enables to create almost any kinda form required.

Akasha Sacred Germany

super easy app to use and to integrate into the shop. the support helped very quickly when i had a problem.

JUSTINE LIGHT QUEEN

I loved this app! I can create customized forms for free! It is easy to use & very detailed! I recommend!