Powerful Contact Form Builder

Powerful Contact Form Builder

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Frontrow Canada Marketing Inc.

I used this app to create a membership form. I made some few suggestions so I can use their app according to my needs. And to my surprise their developer actually listen!!! Feels like I am heard and relieved that my search for the best form to use on my store is over! Thank you so much powerful contact form!

idleWilde Printing Co.

This app functions very well and allows you to customize a good looking contact form that can be used for many purposes. Really happy with customer support, Helen was responsive and took care of any issues/questions promptly. Would highly recommend this app.

MotivArt™

great free app for contact forms, no need for complicasted html codes or ugly contact pagers, thank you!

Train Till Death

The app works great so far. It's just what I was looking for, simple and effective. Easy to build and get simple forms made.

Voltafit

eik-test

很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,

Verdissimo

I am using this app to customize my website contact form and so far I'm loving it. It is super easy and friendly to use and understand.

Test store 1

Its a great app. Help my clients tremendously. The ease of use and flexibility of the forms makes makes it a one stop place for forms. Thanks for creating this great tool.

Small&co

franchement pas mal et cest gratuit profitez en je recommande tres pratique pour les budget serrer pas mal de fonctionnalité m

Hyggely

The forms were very easy to to create and when I did have an issue, Emma from customer service fixed my problem quickly and professionally! A HUGE bonus to this app is that it's free.
Thank you so much!!