Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Only Natural

I needed this app to create an application form on a page. I was able to build from scratch with ease! Works great and user friendly!

Galah

This app is intuitive and does exactly what it promises to do. Free plan is really good. I recommend

OhmKat, Inc.

The free version has been great. Easy to write. And good service when needed. I recommend this app.

Fitaminat

good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good

Pealot

Great app for form creation and editing! Forms are easily integrated to stores.
Great service as well! Had some issues with one of my forms and got this fixed quickly by the support team.

Bella Neon

Hands down the best contact form app. All the possible options are available in free version. Thank you dev

3sixT

The app has all the functionality I need and the support team is very responsive and helpful. Highly recommended,

CooCootales

Very good app. The support is very helpful and efficient. I recommend it. You can adjust the forms according to your taste. There are numerous options available.

SHERO BEAUTY

Great customer service! Highly recommend. Just wish there was more features on the free plan, or a lower monthly subcription.

Bulurru Shop

I was happy with the fast response from Sarah from the support team and she was very helpful. (The problem we had was not from the app itself but from a previous staff member that set it up incorrectly)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41