G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

thank you! とてもいいアプリでした。
導入もわかりやすく簡単にできます。
システム上の英語もChromeなら自動翻訳がかかるので問題ありません。

BlueTex Insulation

The forms let me do what I need to do (love the customizations) and whenever I've contacted support, they are prompt to respond and help us out. I REALLY appreciate that. The only "con" I have to this app is that if you use GoDaddy's email platform, they tend to filter this developers no-reply email as SPAM and it can take some creative ways to get around that (but it can be done!).

risingsunshine

Fantastic app, and the support is amazing! They answered me very fast and they helped me with everything I needed. Great job, guys!

Rukario

Very easy to use and really cool app to have! Really helps us build any type of forms we may need for our business.

Madison L Jewelry

Emma and her team has helped me through SO many questions i have had. I recommend this company for almost every app they have built. I use about 5 of there apps right now and wish they had more because the service and execution is amazing.

Reward Happiness

Useful app, integrates however you need, easy to use, and the support is always here to assist with anything.

KLOTZ GRASSINGER®

Prompt answers and perfect customer service! The form creation functions are very good and we are able to build complex forms.

GAS UP! MASTER COFFEE

Es maravilllosa y facil de usar , es predictiva lo cual hace necesaria para cualquier emprendedor que necesite usarla

Vivid Light Bars

best form app i used, thanks for their nice customer service , i recommend this app for every shopify website

Saratoga Tea & Honey

We've used this app for multiple types of unique contact forms on our site. It's easy to use and very customizable! We were also very impressed with the customer service when we had issues with custom code on our website affecting the display of forms in quickshop! They were friendly, efficient, and more than willing to help us figure out the issue!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51