Globo Mega Menu

Globo Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Vivacemusic

Easy to use and effective support.

F Jas

This menu has been a life-saver for us. We make over 60,000 different product variations and as such, organising the menu is a huge task. This menu is effectively able to provide image-based navigation that is detailed and easy to browse.

I recently had a request to improve the usability of our menu - the support team was exceptional and quickly added the improvement we wanted and now our menu is perfect.

I had tried others to see if they could do a better job - but they cant. This one is the best.

House Of Vapes London

Nice and easy to use. I needed support to install the mobile version, and someone replied to me and help me on the same day! It is now up and running perfectly fine.

Stay Fashionista

Easy to use and configure. Quick Support.

Advexure

Don't waste your time with any other menu apps – GLOBO MEGA MENU is hands down the best option out there for Mega Menus. Their product offering is far more superior to their competitors and the support is AMAZING. I'm sure we will be using this menu app for many years and can't thank their team for the support.

Look no further! This app is killer.

Beautifulbrows

Great app and easy to use. Service and help you receive is excellent as well. Thanks!

Spectrum Fine Art Graphics Materials

Great app & great customer service

Tayty

Great app, top customer service.
I recomande !!!

Southwest Medical Corporation

Excellent app. It functions just as I need it to without any problems

Alveta Health

Had a technical issue with the app, but was soughted pretty quickly. Happy with the service.