Globo Mega Menu

Globo Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Motostarz.com

I have use this app for my sites for year now, never have any issues. 5 star for the customer support, i had some minor issues when change to different a theme and they help me out right away,

Terra Soleil

I am in love!!! This is the EXACT app that I was searching for to put on my site (see it live here: www.terrasoleil.co) I truly appreciate the fact that this app is super customizable and affordable. Incredible customer service - I had a small issue with the placement of the menu on my theme due to a coding error on my part, and they were prompt and helpful in resolving the issue for me. Thank you so much!

A.Anne

Great app for mega menu management. using this app helped design my menu as I required.
Also, their support is great!

Annalise Jewellery

Great app at a good price in comparison. Some features aren't quite as flexible as the others, but functionality is good and it looks smart out of the box. check it out on our site for memorial ashes jewellery www.annalise.co.uk

You can see it in action on our website www.annalise.co.uk

ZANEROBE

These guys are the best! Their support is so quick and they were able to customize every single one of my requests. They are friendly, helpful, and most importantly the app is amazing! Our theme's menu was pretty ordinary and with the help of Globo Mega Menu I was able to have an amazing looking, easily customizable, functional menu.

boonanzo

The best app I have used so far.
Easy to use and make a gorgeous megamenu. Some small issues when I installed the app, but support fixed that in less than 30 minutes :)
Highly recommended app that every store should have.

boonanzo.com

SES Direct Ltd

easy to use and great customer support. We had a page loading issue. They resolved straight away. Well priced too compared to other menu apps

Callé Kings

support team was brilliant and fixed my issues straight away. Brilliant app and looks brilliant. Cheers Guys

Eponymous

Great app, had a few tweaks I wanted doing and the support team were on it. Menu looks good and has lots of features.

Token Faith

I had a problem with the mobile menu display. The problem was solved within the hour thanks to Emma's responsiveness. I wanted to emphasize the quality of this application and the assistance to the top. I highly recommend!!