Globo Mega Menu

Globo Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Annalise Jewellery

Great app at a good price in comparison. Some features aren't quite as flexible as the others, but functionality is good and it looks smart out of the box. check it out on our site for memorial ashes jewellery www.annalise.co.uk

You can see it in action on our website www.annalise.co.uk

ZANEROBE

These guys are the best! Their support is so quick and they were able to customize every single one of my requests. They are friendly, helpful, and most importantly the app is amazing! Our theme's menu was pretty ordinary and with the help of Globo Mega Menu I was able to have an amazing looking, easily customizable, functional menu.

boonanzo

The best app I have used so far.
Easy to use and make a gorgeous megamenu. Some small issues when I installed the app, but support fixed that in less than 30 minutes :)
Highly recommended app that every store should have.

boonanzo.com

SES Direct Ltd

easy to use and great customer support. We had a page loading issue. They resolved straight away. Well priced too compared to other menu apps

Callé Kings

support team was brilliant and fixed my issues straight away. Brilliant app and looks brilliant. Cheers Guys

Eponymous

Great app, had a few tweaks I wanted doing and the support team were on it. Menu looks good and has lots of features.

Token Faith

I had a problem with the mobile menu display. The problem was solved within the hour thanks to Emma's responsiveness. I wanted to emphasize the quality of this application and the assistance to the top. I highly recommend!!

Gofast.dk

Easy to use and looks great! Support is outstanding, and are very helpful. They fixed my problem in under 1 hour.

simplyWORKOUT

Had some issues with the install but support is responsive and helped us get on the right path. Thank you! Loving the menu so far.

Update 8/30/2019 - They're still pretty awesome with following up on requests - quick too!

Natural Supply Co

Very happy with how easy it was to install, and quick help provided when needed. Menu looks need and makes my huge menu more user friendly.