Globo Mega Menu

Globo Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Oolid

It works really well and easy. The support services is good too, very fast response. This is the most recommended mega menu if you are looking for beautiful mega menu.

linenly

I am using this app to setup my shop menu properly. I did have a little problem regarding the mobile menu with Globo Mega Menu. A good thing is that their customer support is fantastic, Emma is very friendly and help me fix the issue immediately. Highly recommended.

indigostore.online

So far so good, had a few issues fixed that day, very helpful.
i will be adding a wide variety of products so this app will really help our site out.
love that the free plan is still very useful.

My Shape & Activewear

Good app, good support from the team to work through any issues with set up or theme customisation, just what I needed!

Hugs For Kids

Not only does this app make your menu look amazing, but it's absolutely easy to use. I love all the different types of menus you can build and it just works with no ill effects on the site. And the service is impeccable.

sriph

I really appreciate you taking the time to answer all my queries and resolve all my concerns. Kudos! Thank you very much for your assistance.

Your Online Warehouse

Awesome. Works like a charm. Easy to set up and make the shop look so professional. Support is fantastic too- quick and always available. Love this to bits!!!

Hyper Thought

I think this app is fabo-lous. It lays out navigation menus in an exciting way. Best of all it works and the when it doesn't the CS team gets it fixed. Ku-dos!

Brand Me Daily

Thanks a lot GLOBO, everything is working great! Check it out in action here!

Globalxmart

love the app. the best mega menu app