Mega Menu

Mega Menu with images, Drop Down Menu, Navigation Menu

Free plan available

Meri Meri UK Retail

This app gives you so much more freedom with your menu than out of the box. It's super easy to use & very friendly. The support is out of the world! My favourite feature has to be the fact you can export the nav! As someone that has multiple stores the feature is great!

ruffntumblekids

My experience using this app has been great. This is a must-have app for every store. The customer support is awesome, always willing to help.

AmorSui

We needed Mega Menu for a customized menu that templates couldn't provide. We were impressed with the options it provided and the support we had from the service team.

Alpha Vitesse

In terms of function, this Mega menu app is easy to setup and does what you need. We are still setting it up and have had some issues but customer support is great and have helped us resolve every detail so far. Hopefully the app keeps growing to improve the cosmetics and other personalization features. I will come back once its all setup to see if I elevate my score. UPDATE
We are about to go live with our website and the service that we have gotten from GLOBO team has been second to none. Unexpected to be honest based on other experiences. Globo customer service and dev team took care of all requests in less than 24 hrs even when it seamed to be a completely personalized asking. I'm sure the app will only get better. For anyone questioning whether to go with this or not, try this app out, you won't regret it!

Wildhunter.ie

I have been using this app for over a year and it works perfectly and the support is very fast and responsivec

Worth Electrical

This app is great. The mega menu itself looks and feels excellent on the front end of the store and is easy to work on and manage through the back end. Adds a whole new look to the store and makes it easier for our customers to navigate and find what they need. They also helped us fix an issue with the mega menu and got it sorted out extremely quickly. Perfect service and would recommend this mega menu for anyone with a large inventory or wanting to take their store to the next level

The Parker Shoppes

Amazing customer service. I was having some CSS issues and they were quick to jump on and find a solution that worked for me. I would completely recommend this app if you are looking for a robust navigation app!

Pellé Care

This is a fantastic app and the support has been really good, (thanks Sarah) Highly recommended for anyone looking for a mega menu with plenty of layout options.

art by life

I use this app as a permanent part of my store and am very happy with it. The setting options leave nothing to be desired. The support responds very quickly and customer-oriented. I can highly recommend this app.

Bloody Wolf Tattoo Supply

I've been using this app for quite a long time, and I love the way it looks. Easy to use, easy to customize, has a lot of options, and works with my store even though I have A LOT of subcategories and items. Great app!