Globo Mega Menu

Globo Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Mixx Audio

Great app with lots of flexibility to present product categories and ranges in different ways, very easy to use and the support team are excellent and highly responsive. I had a few questions with how my content could be better displayed and the team were able to help me instantly. Highly recommended!

mysaverbox

Awesome app for a large menu tree. I have used 2 others that were not as good. Easy to use and great customer support if you ever need it.

coavas.home

I used this app because I definitely needed to improve navigation. Not only the app is great but the customer service is impeccable, highly recommended!

Just Kidding Children's Boutique

Having received customer feedback that the website was difficult to navigate i set out to find a Menu similar to the big players. Mega Menu is fantastic and offers lots of functionality whilst being easy to set up. Above all their support is the best I've encountered and i have a lot of apps!! They even helped me with 2 issues that the theme owner would have wanted paying. Thank you so much Emma for your efficient and professional support. If you wish to take a look (although still modifying) the website is www.justkiddingboutique.co.uk

Keeg - Tu tienda online Friki

Easy to use, works perfectly and very good support. If you want a good store, you should use this app.

KRAZYBOUT

amazing app best for shopify store, easy to set it up and much easy to run and gain profits from it. very helpful service provided by the team of the app at any point you need it. suggested to all.

EELUX

Very easy to use Add with a very good looking mega menu which enhance the navigation and the design of any website

Qullqi

I added Globo Mega menu to my webshop and it's working perfectly: easy to use, self-explanatory. The team behind the app was also friendly and quick to answer a couple of queries i had. Highly recommended.

My Cat and Co.

I have extensive menus and submenus on both of my stores, so this app is a godsend. Navigation is effortless and I love that I can use logos as menu headers which again help the customer navigate easily. Support team are extremely fast, and as I'm not technical at all, this is much appreciated. Thank you Globo Mega Menu!

Trav's Outfitter

This app was a lifesaver for the menus on this store! We could never have had the menu structure we do without it!

Support was amazing as well - less than 24 hour turnaround!