Globo Mega Menu

Globo Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Coates Best

Quickly resolved an issue on our end and got us up and running right away

Haceo

Great Customer Service with name Emma I appreciate the competency and customer service

Jdstorefashion

Easy to use app, highly customizable, great and fast customer service. A+++

Coralyns Unique Boutique

great app easy to navigate and customize

Justeliquids

Fantastic app! Great editors and quick delivery time! Have been doing business with them for about 2 years now and always a great service!

-Dustyn

Majorleaguepets

Works amazing on my site. Since I installed the new menu I received great feedback on it. Keep up the good work. Check out the menu in action on my website https://MajorLeaguePets.com comments and suggestions on my site are always welcome.

All The Beauties

Globo Mega Menu is a great app with 4 very beautiful sub-menus and fully customizable, so you can create your own menu just the way you want it. It has many features and the support is fast and reliable.

Vividcuisinestore

This app has changed the whole website around. Highly recommend not just because of the powerful and creative features, but also to amazing support team.

Always there to help via in-app chat feature, email or TeamViewer to fix any issues.

All done with amazing speed and accuracy. Thank you!

Goodbuy Ph

Globo is a collection of high performing people in their industry! Fast, Efficient and All-Knowing! They helped us a lot - They helped solved our 2 month issue in 2 days. GREAT JOB, GLOBO TEAM!

Shupaca Wholesale Alpaca

Fantastic addition to my Shopify site with amazing customer support! The menu really gives me a full range of how to customize my site and take it to an additional level of professionalism.

The customer support assisted very quickly in making sure it worked exactly how we wanted it to as well, which really surprised me. Great add-on