Mega Menu

Mega Menu with images, Drop Down Menu, Navigation Menu

Free plan available

Winnovo

this is the best mega menu I've used. it provide vary customize whatever I like. and most importantly it's free!

The Debug Store

Request a fix to a couple of problems and the developer fixed them within a few hours. I am very pleased with the service.

GPurely

Amazing app and easy to use. Shout out to the support team for their amazing effort to help me out.

Canadian Vita Corporation

Amazing App, helped me with so much. They went above and beyond with fixing an issue I had with my website, and made everything work.

Equipo

Very helpful service - the team went above and beyond to help us set this up and no problem was too big. Highly recommend

Visual FX Pro

I used this app to create an amazing looking menu for my website! I came across some problems, which I couldn't solve alone and Globo's customer service (Sarah) and development team were so friendly & helpful. Solved 3 of the issues I couldn't by myself within a day or so! Genuinely can only recommend this app. :)

MIRELL’S - Timepieces & Jewels

Extremely satisfied with their prompt, helpful and efficient customer support. All issues were resolved in 24 hours or less. The app offers a variety of useful features. It really made a difference to the way my website menu works and looks!

Snuffleria

Globo is such a great company! This app has done exactly what I was looking for. Their support team is unbelievable fast a helpful. Even in my free plan they managed to edit code to my expectations. Fully recommend to all store owners that want to edit their header menu! One more time, thank you very much!

Nojebeauty

Great app easy to use, with nice functionality, really nice support team i would recommend definitely ! ( could do with the add of more icon options ) but amazing app

Micacoco

Some problems but Excellent support solved it all very fast! some possible improvements: Control the number of images when you only have 1 image (currently if you have one image it pushes all the way to the left side).