HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Lalou Store

Cant format text. I even tried formatting in word and pasting in the app but it changes the format. I had blue titles on one page, different size fonts, different colors, different types of font. this app is horrible! I wasted so much time and I gave up

Agathous

The app have problems. In the bottom where is located no have margins and when the customer clic to contact us the client can access to write because a overlay open.

The design is great but really the app have this mistakes. If the team can resolve it please contact me to install again this great app.

1pure 2

The layout on the page is not right. I can't fix the title and the search bar to be under the menu.

Rjs Jewelry Boutique

at first I was excited about this app. It had the potential to make my FAQ's page wonderful. However....... while it was seamless and I got things added, then added it to my store, there was a problem. I could see the headers but the links to the actual questions are not showing up. seems that the type color that shows up on the main page with the titles of the questions are the same color as my background (dark gray) if you highlighted the entire page you could see the questions and once you clicked on a question the designated color assigned to the type shows up.... but you have to know the link is there to do that. Makes no sense to assume that customers will know that.

Zbera Seeds

Installed app, etc added topics and articles but had blank page.

useless and deleted!