HelpCenter | FAQ Chat Helpdesk

FAQ page, ticketing, Livechat, Chatbot for support, Tabs

From $3.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

iSeeVC

Easy to use and customisable FAQ with great support when we had a conflict with another app. Highly recommended!

Alluxe Car Mats

Amazing app with lots of great features, easy to use. And helpful customer service is a plus. Highly recommend.

TAPP Water (Malta) Ltd

I have used this app for the FAQs for nearly 18 months which was great for our website, easy to install, configure and maintain. I then started to use Tabs on our product pages, this also was very easy to set up and use and is great for saving time when editing the same content on multiple products in addition to keeping maximum information in a smaller more manageable style. Very happy with the support I received when I encountered a few difficulties.

Hemmens Hammock

It's easy to use and intuitive. Free feature is all that we need at this moment and we're glad we have an option to upgrade when needed.

BrickWood Ovens

I had an installation issue and contacted the HelpCenter support team. From the moment the Trouble Ticket was submitted - to having the problem fixed (backend Shopify login was required)... was just 20 min TOPS! And all of this magic happened at 2:00am PST. I'm pleasantly surprised at the level of support! A+

Küchenhelferi

Nice!ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Cool Mini-Splits

Very good app with good templates, easy to use and very affordable. The support also helped me customize it so it was easy, thank!

Maravi Coffee Canada

Helped with my wesite FAQ. thanks. Helps keep my customer experience standards high. I liked the editable sections

Luminescent Lounge

excellent app - provides template and samples to fill out and modify. Seamless customer experience - would recommend.

Warizan Reloved

It is until now an excellent app. I work everyday and the support team is great. I am using the free plan and I am very satisfied.