HelpCenter | FAQ Chat Helpdesk

FAQ page, ticketing, Livechat, Chatbot for support, Tabs

From $3.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

MONTREBOT

Location France
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Application au top!facile d’utilisation et le tout simple pour les clients pour se repérer par thème

SnerkShirts by FEEK

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This was the second FAQ app I tried for my site, and it's far better than the first. So many key features offered for free. It has everything I needed to create a dynamic and easy to use FAQ page. And customer service was quick, easy and friendly.

Bloomi

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app creates fantastically looking FAQ pages, couldn't ask for more in terms on looks, only problem making it a 4 star instead of 5 star is that Sales Pop app glitches out when on the FAQ page, it no longer days how many people bought a certain product, it changes to "0 customers added to the card {random number here}

hush&cuddle

Time spent using app About 2 months

Really easy and intuitive to use. Very glad it's free!

It would be nice to have a bit of animation when you click a section and it drops down. I would like the chevron to rotate, and for the content to slide down to reveal.

Also there is no custom CSS as far as I can tell.

Pawsitive Tags

Location Ireland

Easy to make a FAQ page. The only thing it's missing is the meta description. It would get 5 stars otherwise

So Big Baby

I used this app to fill out my FAQ page. It is integrated well, but I will I had a little more control over the look on my page. I will have to see if I can tweak from within Shopify.

What I Want

Location France
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Application facile d'utilisation. Très pratique

BlendLife

Location Netherlands

This app looks pretty barebones when you first install it.
But i actually like it that way. It gives me the freedom to style my page a little different from what everyone else has.
Whatever issues I ran into after my initial setup were solved promptly when I reached out to support. We all know support makes all the difference ;)

The reason I removed a star is because sometimes I will be typing an article for the FAQ and i will save it. But then when I check my page my changes are gone. I open the editor again, and I have to retype it. This happens every now and then, but it's REALLY annoying! I had to type the same article like 6 times the other night. For the record, this was on tablet.
There are some things I would like to see, like adding a text block above my FAQ Q&A's or auto-collapsing sections or articles when you open a new one.
But I know you're working on it. Thanks guys!

DrawnBy:

Location Singapore

UPDATE: app has been fixed. Excellent resolution and response time. Hope this won't happen again. I really like the interface and I do not want to have to move everything.

I thought it was a great app until it started crashing today. Haven't been able to move or edit any of the FAQ articles in a while and getting more frustrated by the minute. Hope this is just a temporary problem. Otherwise it's pretty easy and simple to use and get around.

AIRY NICE STORE

Location Hong Kong SAR

The app isnt performing well, the font does not align with my theme setting and there's no way to fix it. It looks weird on the site.

Updated:The problem was fixed. They contacted me and helped fix the issue quickly. Look nice on my site now!