HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Gazebo Spare Parts

Great free FAQ page, looks very neat and fits well with our website. Would appreciate more customisation options (e.g. header options) but brilliant customer service when I asked for help with something. Thanks!

Malesextoysstore

Awesome. Have this app as an FAQ page on all my stores.

Geektoysuk

Excellent App. Simple to install and really easy to use. The FAQ section it sets up looks fantastic on the site and was really easy to set out how we wanted it.

Mattdevonwatch

I was looking for something simple for my FAQ. This works and looks good. Also support mentioned that will have an update where you can have 2 FAQ in one page :)

Origin Home Hq

Powerful, simple, and best of all free. Had a slight issue with formatting of the page on the Jumpstart theme and my support query was resolved very quickly.

Downtown Menswear

This app is awesome and it is FREE! Thanks for the excellent support.

Murray The Sockman

App is very easy to use and FAQ looks professional. Customer service very helpful and fast! www.packforcamp.com

Beewik Shop

Hello,

this App is very profesional.

Amazing Hampers

A simple and effective App that allows your store to look more professional with a "Help Centre". It's easy to set up and add your questions & answers. Plus, the support has been amazing!

Aquapuratab

My store address is www.aquapurashop.com
The first problem with the faq page is that on many desktops, laptops, mobiles, tabs, the drop down doesnt work no matter howmany times you click on a question.
The second problem is that if we open 10 questions, we have to press back 10 times to go to the previous page. So it means that to go to the previous page, we have to hit the back button equivalent number of times as the number of Faq's we have clicked and opened.