HelpCenter | FAQ HelpDesk Tabs

HelpCenter | FAQ HelpDesk Tabs

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

AirClear Store

The app is great. Beautiful FAQ structure to layout your questions. Seamless integration. I had a small issue with the navigation in my theme but after I contacted support, it was fixed in a day. A+ for support. Love the app.

BadAce Tactical

Customer service is very friendly and responded in a very timely manner. Good looking app too, and great price! Thank you.

Her Beautiful Brand

I used this app for my FAQ page and eventually upgraded to the help desk package - very professional and easy to use and setup whether you go with the free or paid version

Hypnotic Highs

I love this app! It's very user friendly and would definitely recommend it! Also, it's great to be able to unpublish something you no longer wish to display so quickly!

La Lingerie GM

Good evening, I thank HelpCenter support, because they fixed my problem with the search bar which was no longer displayed. Very quick consideration of my request and also very quick development intervention, great top. Thank you so much.

violetbuys

i like so much this app its so easy tu use and this funcionaly its incredible. Im very happy for find it

THE GOLDEN GOOD

10/10 would recommend this app to anyone that is looking for a fast & easy to use FAQ app for their shopify webstore.

MASPurif

Me gusta mucho el poder hacer este tipo de cuestionarios para mis clientes, es muy fácil e intuitivo

Squisiti.net

ho istallato l'app ed è perfetta se si potesse sganciare la sezione inviaci una domanda per poterla installare per esempio nel footer? Saluti

FurPawSake

Beautiful and easy app to use and will definitely recommend it to anyone. I love it... so go get it :)