HelpCenter | FAQ Chat Helpdesk

FAQ page, ticketing, Livechat, Chatbot for support, Tabs

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

PushlyStore

Very good application, with a super fast customer support and very good service, highly recommended !!!

Car Coat Ultima

I used this brilliant app to add easy-to-access FAQs and has worked like a charm. Great job guys and I recommend this app to anyone who is on a budget and is just starting out

Big Game Fishing

Awesome app! Simple to use and navigate through. Thank you for the awesome support as well :) I definitely recommend

Aoiro.shop

This interface is user-friendly. You pay about 4 dollars a month, and you can create good faq pages with several languages.

Tails Pet Centre

Good Service, Good service, Good service, Good service, Good Service, Good service, Good service, Good service

Boibab.com

I had a problem with my store and they fix it in less than 24h.... fantastic service!!! love them:)

Soulrelieve

I used the app for help center / Q&A page and it was more than helpful. thank you. the ready templates is great and time saver

torani.jp

Had an issue with the app and how it was loading on the website, but the support team got back to me immediately and was able to solve the issue quickly. Very much appreciate the speedy support!

Nutribold

This app is great and does everything I need it to! The customer service is honestly amazing, they have been so helpful in answering any of my questions. Would 100% recommend!

Omega Print & Co.

The best free FAQ Page around. Very easy to use and enabled me to add a frictionless FAQ Page with indexed search for the questions.