HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Orphan Riot Designs

I use this app often with my store and have to say it is one of the most useful apps I have. It's very intuitive, easy to use, with no pay walls hiding the necessary stuff. If you are just starting your store and dont have any coding experience get this app and save yourself a LOT of headache and time. Very grateful this exists :)

GPS-APB Store

I used this app to update my FAQ page and I love the way it gives you the q's and a's in the template. I think this is a great app I highly recommend.

DHER COLLECTION

Super easy way to create your personalized FAQ page, 100% recommended.
I use it in every page I create

Salon Elite

Fantastic easy to use application. I tried a few but I think this is the best so far. thank you Help Center team,

Wrong Crowd

Best help centre app available. Thank you for the generous free plan. We will be using this app on all our future stores.

SMS Business Server

This is the best way to communicate to a customer - ordered and structured. Thanks for designing it. It is worth the premium plan.

Royal Valley mx

a just buy this app and i have some questions and thee asistance team respond veri quickly, solve my problmes in a short time 2 to 3 hrs - a very quick response for my opinion, i recomend a lot this app, works very well""

Vghsm Co

This the best app out there for easy and quick FAQ setups. I have tried other apps but this one is the best. Good job. Cant not wait to use this in future online stores

White Petal Skin

This app helped me built my shopify store faqs column. really grateful for them. They provided me all the suggestions and compatible answer for each suggested question, What else do you ask for?

Sprouted Planner

I wanted a professional and clean looking FAQ page, with the drop down sections. HelpCenter is perfect for that. Since I wanted 2 main drop down sections, I paid for the premium version (definitely affordable) and am happy I did. My page looks clean and professional.