HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

GoldenPawsStore

cannot customize the font and the theme i mean the page style i hope this app will improve so i can use it nicely

June 11, 2019

Hello, GoldenPawsStore,

Thanks for your feedback! In Help Center's Settings part, Style section there is a possibility to choose fonts of: FAQ page category, sections and articles. Also in the same Style section you can choose colours of FAQ texts, titles of sections, articles, links, buttons, also - background colour. We'll be glad to help you if you'll have more questions - please contact us support@eoscity.com

have a nice day!
Help Center support

Nigel Greene Electrical

I really don't get this app. It calls itself a help center but for the life of me I could not get it installed and there was no help. The shopify menu instructions are either very poorly written or out of date. And there is no help!!

April 22, 2019

We'd more that happy to get a problem solved. Our support team is always here and ready to assist but here has been an issue in support request delivery. We were not aware of the HelpCenter installation problem in a shop Nigel Greene Electrical.
Looking forward for you reply to the email we just sent.

Time Rolles

yo la estaba usando en otra tienda ahora acabo de abrir otra y me sale error 504. Que broma es esta? arreglen lo rapido ya de una vez porfavor ¡¡

House Novelties

The app keeps crashing when building the FAQ page and often get “ invalid link” when trying to do something. It doesn’t take into account the general format setting of your website and you can’t change it – blue underline titles for sections, different font type and size. It also alters the Main Menu adding blue underlines on menu items. Bottom line the FAQ page does not have the same look and feel than the rest of the website… looking very unprofessional.

Wilex

The design is great but the app keeps crashing when trying to make my FAQ page, ignored it at first but got so annoying i had to delete the app. Sometimes i would click a button and it would say invalid link. Not sure why the app is five stars.

Aquapuratab

My store address is www.aquapurashop.com
The first problem with the faq page is that on many desktops, laptops, mobiles, tabs, the drop down doesnt work no matter howmany times you click on a question.
The second problem is that if we open 10 questions, we have to press back 10 times to go to the previous page. So it means that to go to the previous page, we have to hit the back button equivalent number of times as the number of Faq's we have clicked and opened.

Starter Bidets

Beautiful but broken. Try it before spending time uploading.

The developer is missing, support is non-responsive, and there are javascript errors.The little things don't work.

Spirit Of Hemp

I have been unable to reach support to work out how to make the page work on my site. I spent hours uploading the text, then I can see a preview of the page but not when I lead my site.

Dead Fly Zone

The app itself is fine. It pretty much did what I wanted it to do HOWEVER, I have contacted them 5 times, asking a very simple question and I have been ignored 5 times. Then Shopify sent me an email asking me what my experience was with these guy's support because Shopify could see that I asked for support. So, I tell Shopify that they are ignoring me and guess what? Shopify ignores me too! Isn't that special. So, if you want a free app that helps with your FAQ page, this will probably help you but if you need any assistance or support, forget it. Based on that, I would never purchase an app from these guys.

Myneonwish

A really neat app, but the "Contact" button doesn't work and freezes the entire page. In turn, the support team is absolutely useless. Keep getting a "it is a free app and our developers are focused on paid apps" reply. Shame..

Previous 1